Our valued sponsor

jetonbanck

Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this bank and whether they recommend it or not.
They are licensed in Dominica, started operation few months ago.
The are owned by Jeton - if you are familiar with the payment solution.
They offer multi currency accounts, aggregated and dedicated IBANS. Internal crypto exchange. Dont have any experience with them yet.

What I've seen in their website they are registered in free economic zone in Georgia (OMG), but than I realized that they use Contis infrastructure for their services. It's written that Contis is responsible for your money if so, it has a chance to live, has no experience with them.... I'm afraid. :)

What I've seen in their website they are registered in free economic zone in Georgia (OMG), but than I realized that they use Contis infrastructure for their services. It's written that Contis is responsible for your money if so, it has a chance to live, has no experience with them.... I'm afraid. :)
we are talking about two different products.

I'm talking about
Offshore Digital Banking - The Bank For Everyone | Jetonbank appears to be based in Santo Domingo

You mean this bank

They look more or less like they do the same as Revolut does. I have not used them.

I'm talking about
Offshore Digital Banking - The Bank For Everyone | Jetonbank appears to be based in Santo Domingo

I'm talking about
1698763314933.png

1698763387205.png

:rolleyes:

Opps, sorry I just googled and found this strange Georgian-Turkish EMI.
Let's not forget the connections to TRNC and Azerbaijan as well.

Now I see, it's also a real bank.
Very generous usage of the words "real" and "bank".

As to the bank in Dominica, are there any guarantees from the government, some deposits protection scheme?
Not for international banks. Such banks are licensed under separate legislation and cannot offer services to locals, so no one local cares if a bank goes under.

• Wow
Reactions: Maitrey and jafo
Hmmm.... What would it take to open one's own bank? :rolleyes:
Fill in an application form mostly correctly, pay the licensee fees, take the regulator and local lawyers out for a couple of lunches/dinners, and prove that you have 100-500,000 USD in cash (amount depends on license/jurisdiction). Et voilà - Jafo International Bank of Commerce is real.

Of course, it's a useless bank unless you can score correspondent accounts, which is when things actually get complicated.

Reactions: Marie Manila

I'm talking about

I'm talking about
Jeton Bank Limited is licensed and authorised by the Financial Services Unit, Ministry of Finance of the Commonwealth of Dominica, licensed as a banking institution under the Offshore Banking Act, fully authorised to provide services to clients worldwide, except for Commonwealth of Dominica citizens and residents, under the prudential supervision of the Financial Services Unit. Jeton Bank Limited is registered in the Commonwealth of Dominica, Company Number 2022/C0175, with its registered address at 40 Kennedy Avenue, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica.

any body has opened an account with them?
any one knows who is their coresspondent bank?
i have no problem working with them , due to the fact is imposibbile to work with normal mainstream banks
I tried to reach out my contact yesterday, his email no longer exists, then i tried to reach out sales team, also bounced back....
do u want to try to reach them as well? maybe u`ll have more luck :)

Jeton Bank Limited is licensed and authorised by the Financial Services Unit, Ministry of Finance of the Commonwealth of Dominica, licensed as a banking institution under the Offshore Banking Act, fully authorised to provide services to clients worldwide, except for Commonwealth of Dominica citizens and residents, under the prudential supervision of the Financial Services Unit. Jeton Bank Limited is registered in the Commonwealth of Dominica, Company Number 2022/C0175, with its registered address at 40 Kennedy Avenue, Roseau, Commonwealth of Dominica.

I tried to reach out my contact yesterday, his email no longer exists, then i tried to reach out sales team, also bounced back....
do u want to try to reach them as well? maybe u`ll have more luck :)
I sent an email to the sales and got a reponse in a couple hours from a specific person there.

They told me that they're licensed in Dominica and the full team is based in London, and asked to schedule a meeting. I'll see what they have to say, seems interesting. IBANs for worldwide companies with USD, GBP, EUR.

Reactions: Clearsky Network
I sent an email to the sales and got a reponse in a couple hours from a specific person there.

They told me that they're licensed in Dominica and the full team is based in London, and asked to schedule a meeting. I'll see what they have to say, seems interesting. IBANs for worldwide companies with USD, GBP, EUR.
which email address did you use? i tried to email sales as well but the email was bounced back..