Our valued sponsor

Looking for a LTD pro bank and processor

Christ758

Mar 29, 2024
Europe
Visit site
Hello,

I have created an LTD in the UK but I can't manage to open a payment processor and pro uk bank (Revolut buisness, starling, monzo, I'm looking for a good bank but above all a payment processor that accepts LTDs and that pays out in a maximum of 2 working days.

On the ltd papers I am resident in the UK, but all the banks are blocking me... maybe because of the tax number that I give randomly as I don't have one, do you have any ideas or leads,

Thanks team

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)v

Idea #1:
maybe because of the tax number that I give randomly as I don't have one,
DO NOT do this. 1) It is not so difficult to find that your tax no. is fake; 2) you can easily be convicted of attempting to make a tax evasion what is a serious crime, even when it was not your intention.

Generally, banking for UK LTDs with non-resident directors is a little bit painful nowadays, I am afraid. But I admit I do not possess really up-to-date information re:this.

Reactions: jafo
It will be really difficult to find a reliable payment processor with your setup.

You pretend to be a resident which you are not and probably therefore also the registered address is not real.

Payment Processors are not stupid, they also know that an LTD is probably the "easiest to setup company" and the least controlled one.

You'll have a chance if you have a proper LTD (real address, correct details) + processing history.

Reactions: jafo