Our valued sponsor

Made a HUGE mistake in my life, Need Serious Advice (long post warning)

So settle in a foreign country of your choice and forget about this nightmare for the next five years.
Bingo! Been there, done that, and came out unscathed on the other side to certify that this is solid advice. It works.

There is nothing immoral about just removing yourself from an iffy situation or trumped-up charges. The way I see it: If you didn't do the crime, you shouldn't do the time.

citizens of Belarus who left the country in 2020 after participating in protests are in your shoes right now. Their dictator ordered to consulates of Belarus to stop accepting passport applications.
Can relate.

Not to derail the thread, but do you know how they deal with paperwork once their passports expire? Obviously the goal of their home country is for those citizens to be summarily deported back after they are purposely left stranded without valid papers abroad.

They can't claim to be stateless. Because technically, they do have a nationality. They just can't prove it with any valid paperwork, which their own state deprived them of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigma and bingbong
all levels of the judiciary including the judge (which is hefty)
This is NOT exclusive to your country. We have this even in the transparent West with all of its "rule of law", but it is repackaged "differently" and it costs a LOT MORE than yours could ever cost ;)

I Was Alabama’s Top Judge. I’m Ashamed by What I Had to Do to Get There. How money is ruining America’s courts. By SUE BELL COBB, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. March/April 2015

1699553149010.png

With regards to Brazil, if one has a child there (even by adoption!) Brazil by law won't extradite anyone who supports a local child. But IMO merely keeping a low profile and not being on any official records is the best policy for a P.T. There's a process called "Rendition" by which any country can expel anyone for pretty much any reason. Most people think in terms of Extradition, but rendition happens much more often, and non-citizens can be kicked out of a country very easily on any flimsy pretext. Thus, it is advisable not to make any enemies and to blend in & be as invisible as possible ...

You can't avoid having an entry passport stamp USUALLY, but Brazil is pretty lackadaisical in this respect. I entered Brazil on a cruise boat and none of the passengers were stamped upon entry and nobody cared. I came in again via walking over on the bridge from Paraguay at the famous Iguazu Waterfalls and again, no stamp, no border control at all.

PS: "It costs a lot of money or it requires a lot of political pressure to convict an innocent person in a corrupted legal system, no policeman would manufacture evidence against you just because he has nothing else to do."
Wow, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!
I personally know a lot of people & have had a lot of consulting clients who managed to get an individual cop mad at them for minor reasons like dating the cop's ex-girlfriend. Personally, I once outbid an influential person at an auction & was caused years of trouble... Same with spurning a vindictive woman.

It takes very little to nothing for an innocent to be accused and convicted of a crime in most places including the USA. Often the situation is like one of the current accusations vs. Donald Trump. He is charged with FRAUD because he overestimated his net worth or the value of some property compared to the official government value. What nonsense. The taxable value of real estate in most places is a small fraction of its value for insurance coverage, bank loans, or asking prices when put up for sale... Anyone in the real estate game ALWAYS puts a high value on their holdings when going for a bank loan. The bank has its own appraisers. Calling that a fraud is a stretch.

If a very rich ex-president and presidential candidate can be criminally accused, come on, you don't think that you are at risk? The concept of "Prosecutorial Discretion" means that anyone can be singled out, prosecuted, and jailed even if thousands of other people are doing the same thing and given a pass. The laws today in the USA and many other places mean that almost everyone commits a dozen felonies every single day. Possibly up to 50% of everyone in jail shouldn't be there! That's my rant & 2c for today. Peter Taradash (PT)

Reactions: jafo
Next time you write in it should be from Argentina!
Keep in mind that once you become an Argentinian citizen, there is no way to get rid of that citizenship.
Not to derail the thread, but do you know how they deal with paperwork once their passports expire? Obviously the goal of their home country is for those citizens to be summarily deported back after they are purposely left stranded without valid papers abroad.

They can't claim to be stateless. Because technically, they do have a nationality. They just can't prove it with any valid paperwork, which their own state deprived them of.
They probably just issue this passport that is valid for only one trip at the embassy, and that trip would be back to Belarus.

Reactions: bingbong
Just look at what happened in Thailand when the son of the red bull empire killed a cop in a drunk hit and run. He fled to singapore waited for charges to expire, then to London etc.
Run...
This is the case of Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya who ran and let his lawyers run out the clock.

From The Bangkok Post: through his lawyers, he put off hearing charges seven times. It took nearly five years before prosecutors finally charged him with reckless driving causing death and failing to stop and help a crash victim.
He fled two days before he was due to face the charges.
A speeding charge was later dropped when the one-year statute of limitations expired. The charge of failing to stop and render assistance expired on Sept 3, 2017.

Another article about the case quotes: "The statute of limitation gives a loophole for people who can flee to another country and just wait it out. You have charges against you, you flee to another country and stay in that country until the statute of limitation runs out, and you can come back and live a free man."

Reactions: jafo and bingbong
This is the case of Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya who ran and let his lawyers run out the clock.

From The Bangkok Post: through his lawyers, he put off hearing charges seven times. It took nearly five years before prosecutors finally charged him with reckless driving causing death and failing to stop and help a crash victim.
He fled two days before he was due to face the charges.
A speeding charge was later dropped when the one-year statute of limitations expired. The charge of failing to stop and render assistance expired on Sept 3, 2017.

Another article about the case quotes: "The statute of limitation gives a loophole for people who can flee to another country and just wait it out. You have charges against you, you flee to another country and stay in that country until the statute of limitation runs out, and you can come back and live a free man."
Well this is not really a "loophole" - Its a form of punishment in itself, since one has to uproot itself and leave everyone and everything behind.
This may or may not be easy for many (even the digital nomads like going back home from time to time).
The punishment in itself looks like of a lesser harsh form but it can be quite long like 10 years and oftentimes it requires one to get a new passport in the meantime bc the old nation one cannot be renewed.

Also time heals all wounds so its only natural after many years, charges should expire as everything changes.

You are doing a lot of blah blah & time wasting here when you should have been moving --yesterday. Are you waiting till they put the cuffs on you? They will, you know! Your friends and family can always visit you temporarily or permanently wherever you are so you are definitely not saying "Bye Bye Forever."

If you make your money online, you can make it anywhere. This discussion has been going on here on this forum for a long time. You sound very indecisive! Waiting for events to overtake you? Next time you write in it should be from Argentina! Read the PT Book, Bye Bye Big Brother and Argentina Report --after you get there. Peter Taradash (PT)

Tell us how to access this website as I think a lot of readers would love to do a check to see if their travel plans are going to be obstructed by a delay at the airport(s). What is the URL for this website?

There's a government website where you can enter your ID and it either comes out green or red.

They actually encourage people, at the airport - to use the site prior to travelling, as people do sometimes get restricted for things like defaulting on their student loans, taxes, etc...
*********???????????*******
Tell us how to access this website as I think a lot of readers would love to do a check to see if their travel plans are going to be obstructed by a delay at the airport(s). What is the URL for this website?
Hi PT yes I agree that I should be acting quicker, it's in the works! As for the URL if you want I can send it to you via PM? As it's my home country's immigration website.

The whole story is ridiculous. If you already served time for the offenses you claim you didn't do, how on earth you can be accused again for the same offenses? You need some legal advice, period.
It costs a lot of money or it requires a lot of political pressure to convict an innocent person in a corrupted legal system, no policeman would manufacture evidence against you just because he has nothing else to do.
Now, if you already talked to a lawyer and know that you may be convicted/wanted for some other offenses that were discovered after you left the country, it seems he didn't tell you that your passport will be revoked and you will be detained at an airport (govertment website where you check your passport number won't mention it, they know how to trap people). So settle in a foreign country of your choice and forget about this nightmare for the next five years. In the meantime police may find your "friend" Andy, convict him and close the case against you.
Do not apply for a citizenship or a long term residence permit with a fake no criminal record papers. It will be checked through official channels, and you will be in trouble in your new home country. Just live a quiet ordinary life in a place that welcomes tourists. Only apply for a residence permit/student or work visa if they don't take fingerprints in advance and don't ask for no criminal records certificate.

By the way, many citizens of Belarus who left the country in 2020 after participating in protests are in your shoes right now. Their dictator ordered to consulates of Belarus to stop accepting passport applications. He wants them back in Belarus, and he wants them to rot in prison.
Meze, unfortunately it's true and there's a word here for it, that means "treating you for a meal" in my country's language.

Like you mentioned, I'm currently in a place that is filled with tourists year-round so they're accustomed to foreigners and never have I been asked for papers. I'd like to work towards something long term though, while my papers are still valid. Once it expires I'll be stuck, like forever.

This is NOT exclusive to your country. We have this even in the transparent West with all of its "rule of law", but it is repackaged "differently" and it costs a LOT MORE than yours could ever cost ;)

I Was Alabama’s Top Judge. I’m Ashamed by What I Had to Do to Get There. How money is ruining America’s courts. By SUE BELL COBB, chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. March/April 2015

View attachment 5597
Yea I think the good thing the US is that corrupt as the gov. officials may be, the entire superstructure is upheld by the facade of justice and equality under the law. At least the US has ideals (purportedly). So if you manage to get enough exposure or press via social media on your case they will likely buckle and do the right, or the popular thing if you get social media on your side.

Whereas with Asia they don't care if the world knows about it - like how Singapore recently murdered (Yes I'm using this word) its citizen for the possession/sale(?) of marijuana, despite facing international pressure from human rights groups they just went ahead with the hanging.

Asians' image that they're just weird and quirky helps their government get away with anything, the world is like : "That's just how they are"

Like how people laugh at North Koreans for clapping and crying when they see their Supreme Leader but I bet they would have a different reaction if it were a "normal" mainstream country. It's hard to explain but yea.

Bingo! Been there, done that, and came out unscathed on the other side to certify that this is solid advice. It works.

There is nothing immoral about just removing yourself from an iffy situation or trumped-up charges. The way I see it: If you didn't do the crime, you shouldn't do the time.

Can relate.

The thing is Jackson - I have done the time. They just keep coming.

Just look at what happened in Thailand when the son of the red bull empire killed a cop in a drunk hit and run. He fled to singapore waited for charges to expire, then to London etc.
Run...
Wouldn't this case warrant an Interpol "wanted" status though? As it's a huge case. As far as I know Singapore's immigration is vacuum tight so he must have entered through his own passport?

Well this is not really a "loophole" - Its a form of punishment in itself, since one has to uproot itself and leave everyone and everything behind.
This may or may not be easy for many (even the digital nomads like going back home from time to time).
The punishment in itself looks like of a lesser harsh form but it can be quite long like 10 years and oftentimes it requires one to get a new passport in the meantime bc the old nation one cannot be renewed.

Also time heals all wounds so its only natural after many years, charges should expire as everything changes.
H Jack, yeah so at this point I'm not even thinking about it as punishment or not, it's just a matter of self-preservation at this point - Like I said, I'm ready tobe judged in the afterlife, but not by these corrupt court judges.

Going to prison changes your perspective on everything.

Last edited:
Well this is not really a "loophole"

Completely agree. Not a loophole. It is THE LAW and the law exists for a number of quite good reasons, some of which were already pointed out. The word "loophole" was used in the original article I quoted -- but applying the statute of limitations shouldn't be seen as a Get Out of Jail Free card. Rather, it should be seen for what it is: Applying justice.

Countries without a statute of limitations, or where it is made conditional, are countries without true justice and not the kind of place you want to be if you get targeted for something you didn't do. Rather than facing off against a unjust system, move yourself out of harms way and settle where you can find real justice: a place where the statute of limitations is law and the law is followed.

Wouldn't this case warrant an Interpol "wanted" status though?

Vorayuth "Boss" Yoovidhya had an Interpol Red Notice issued worldwide for his arrest not once, but twice.

The way he got around that was by leaving the mess behind. Once he was abroad, he kept his head down and made sure he wouldn't be found -- at least not before running out the clock.

He became a fugitive wanted by Interpol. His passport was revoked. Yet he still remained free and was able to beat a serious charge involving the death of another human being. To this day, he has never spent a single night in jail.

But as @JackAlabama points out in this thread, it wasn't a loophole. The law is the law. And Vorayuth still paid a price -- in fact, probably a price so high that not very many others would pay it.

For anyone facing a similar choice, make this decision with a clear understanding of the sacrifices it will take. For me, back in the day, just being able to take control of my own journey was worth it all. But what is the right choice for one man isn't always the right choice for his brother.

Here's to hoping and praying that you never return.

Last edited:
This is the MOST underrated statement on this whole OCT Forum!
Only those who have traveled this journey and felt that heat can understand this statement!
This is the difference between theory and reality!

PS. To those who remember Nolan Ryan, he was able to throw up to 108 MPH (174 km/h), but he had a hard time hitting a ball even at 80 MPH. And like probably 100% of spectators watching at home telling a professional major league batter what he should do to knock Nolan Ryan's pitch out of the ballpark... it's a WHOLE different world standing at that plate and facing the HEAT. Don't believe me? Find some batting cages in your city and try to hit a ball at 85MPH and you'll see. smi(&% rof/%

No. Stay away.

On balance, darkdocs do more harm than good.

OP is already in a delicate spot. He needs to keep under the radar -- which means: he can't use his own papers too much. But if a set of alternative papers gets flagged as fake, he'll suddenly be in a whole new world of trouble and needs a new plan just for dealing with the fallout.

Can darkdocs have their use? Certainly. I'm sure lots of us have had our fun with them. But think twice before pulling out the packet. And for sure never cross borders or do ANYTHING with any government or official entity that can be traced back.

They work for a bunch of things. They are useful to have for an ad hoc situation. But they won't solve OP's problem -- and if he uses them for anything serious or long term, he's increasing the risk of being found.

I'll just leave that here:
Think twice before using a fake name with local authorities: That's often a crime and even minor crimes can lead to a conviction, which in turn leads to expulsion and a forced flight back home

The better solution is to limit one's contact with local authorities to the bare minimum and, ideally, only engage with them when it won't put one's freedom or happiness in danger.

I couldn't agree more. This is the PT (perpetual tourist) way:

*"The better solution is to limit one's contact with local authorities to the bare minimum and, ideally, only engage with them when it won't put one's freedom or happiness in danger."*

I once had a client with no I.D. who would be called an "undocumented alien." He agreed that a quality fake ID was going to be a slightly better alternative than no ID at all.
I told him about a website where he could get a foreign "replica ID card" that was definitely not an officially issued government document. In other words, if there was a computer check, it would immediately be revealed as a fake.

He made the card. It looked (on the surface), pretty official. I told him that if he was on the other side of the world, and a cop at an outdoor cafe was quickly checking everybody's ID, something he got on the dark web could be better than nothing --That is if the inspection was strictly visual by a lone cop who was probably going to be looking for a particular suspect or individual.
On one occasion, his document did work as planned.
Then, a year later, incredibly, & against my very specific warning, the guy went to an office in the country of his fake ID to request a renewal. Do I need to tell you what happened then? Take a guess.
His freedom was over.
Bottom line: Don't use fake documents at all except maybe as a last resort. If there is any chance that there will be a computer check or challenge to fake documents, the chance is about 100% that you will end up in deep sh*t.
Besides that, the majority of Dark Web sites are scams that will take your money & deliver nothing useful.

I couldn't agree more.
Well, what can I say . . . I learned from the best. And I'm thrilled to see you've still got it, octogenarian or not.

To OP:
@bingbong - you want to follow the advice given here. This man literally wrote the book on how to solve your problem. Heed it well.

When you've met more than a fair share of good men who got into big doo-doo and against all odds managed to find a way out, you get a sense of works and what doesn't. That's the case here.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I must say I am extremely impressed by the response and the wealth of information you have received in this thread. It is worth its weight in gold and not an everyday occurrence that one posts a problem of this magnitude and receives so much response from such intelligent people who are part of our community. I am happy to see the development and thank everyone who participates in this thread, I am impressed.

I must say I am extremely impressed by the response and the wealth of information you have received in this thread. It is worth its weight in gold and not an everyday occurrence that one posts a problem of this magnitude and receives so much response from such intelligent people who are part of our community. I am happy to see the development and thank everyone who participates in this thread, I am impressed.
I love it! There is lots of empathy and very few people here enjoy SCHADENFREUDE!
(there are a few exceptions due to ignorance, i.e. never having been in prison or facing the meat grinder of the state and their henchmen, who give the wrong "advice" but this is because of cognitive dissonance - they still hallucinate that there is "justice in law".)

Just yesterday we had someone here trying to inject snitchjacketing*** into this forum!
Unfamiliar with this term? :rolleyes:
Well, some "lucky" people who have battled against the largest/most dangerous mafia under the ruse of "government" and NEVER EVER trusted their "lawyers" are vastly familiar with these terms and recognize them in a heartbeat!

I don't want gullible people, especially the young (e.g. OP) and the elderly, who are victims of scapegoating in mala prohibita, to be used as cannon fodder and stepping stones for career parasites disguised as "public servants".

@bingbong , OP, now knows what I am talking about. Six months before he reached out to Andy, OP would have probably thought I was crazy, but now he found out that the state is NOT his friend, but his enemy! ;)
There isn't a single case in the world where someone who wants to "subtract" from you is your friend!

*** Definition of snitchjacketing = Urban Dictionary: snitchjacketing (date = 2006 when someone defined it publicly)

Keep in mind that once you become an Argentinian citizen, there is no way to get rid of that citizenship.

They probably just issue this passport that is valid for only one trip at the embassy, and that trip would be back to Belarus.
" Keep in mind that once you become an Argentinian citizen, there is no way to get rid of that citizenship." said a contributor.
Peter Taradash says there are many more important things to be concerned about than getting or having citizenship like Russian, Argentine or any other you cannot (theoretically) renounce. Once you have a new life & are living far away from the country of your birth or citizenship, you merely put your old passport in a drawer to (my advice) keep it for a rainy day. You forget about it and in most cases, your "motherland" will forget about you. If you have serious enemies in the old country who want to assassinate or kidnap you, they can try and will try whether you have renounced or otherwise. High profile people like the Russian ex-leader, Leon Trotsky and the ex-Paraguayan dictator (forgot his name) might be hunted down & murdered by gov't agents, but small peanuts like you, NO.

I couldn't agree more. This is the PT (perpetual tourist) way:

*"The better solution is to limit one's contact with local authorities to the bare minimum and, ideally, only engage with them when it won't put one's freedom or happiness in danger."*

I once had a client with no I.D. who would be called an "undocumented alien." He agreed that a quality fake ID was going to be a slightly better alternative than no ID at all.
I told him about a website where he could get a foreign "replica ID card" that was definitely not an officially issued government document. In other words, if there was a computer check, it would immediately be revealed as a fake.

He made the card. It looked (on the surface), pretty official. I told him that if he was on the other side of the world, and a cop at an outdoor cafe was quickly checking everybody's ID, something he got on the dark web could be better than nothing --That is if the inspection was strictly visual by a lone cop who was probably going to be looking for a particular suspect or individual.
On one occasion, his document did work as planned.
Then, a year later, incredibly, & against my very specific warning, the guy went to an office in the country of his fake ID to request a renewal. Do I need to tell you what happened then? Take a guess.
His freedom was over.
Bottom line: Don't use fake documents at all except maybe as a last resort. If there is any chance that there will be a computer check or challenge to fake documents, the chance is about 100% that you will end up in deep sh*t.
Besides that, the majority of Dark Web sites are scams that will take your money & deliver nothing useful.

Had billions, no one knew where he was... used a fake ID to fly out of the country lol

2) As long as you have not been indicted or convicted YET, you may be able to get a letter from the local authorities who (if you simply fill out the necessary request form) They might give you a letter saying *you have no criminal record* ... , or if that fails maybe as you mentioned a well paid well-placed official could get you such a letter -maybe ???)... No harm in asking. You can also ask/apply for criminal clearance from abroad.
With a valid passport and such a letter, you could move somewhere get legal residence & when the necessary time has gone by, apply for citizenship and a new passport.
This is a good point.

There's a chap called Calen Powel or something /clover crypto or something -> shared a video of his on here before.

Reportedly a few years ago he flew into the US and the FBI wanted access to his devices (he refused) they retained them.

At the time he was involved in Bitconnect or this was post Bitconnect and there was a similar project called ARB/APEX or something... (CFTC/SEC sued a few years ago).

Alas he left the US (it was a trip) and vowed to never return, been named in a few cases and most of the people he knew are in prison now.

He however moved to Asia -> then South America -> Lima.

In Lima he's settled down, got a girlfriend, she's had a kid.

He needs to get residence... to get that he needs conformation of no criminal records... the FBI provided as there are none, even though he is very likely a person of interest civil/criminal *unless he is providing state evidence* yet he himself is very adverse to heading to the US.

Key take away they complied the fact is no criminal records... so issue the document...

Downside the chap above has a criminal record and has spent time in prison... so that would be released.... longterm visas generally require that... and short-term do not, but short term means moving consistently and also running out of pages in the passport...

Perhaps order a Second official passport with the largest amount of papers as a redundancy, (my country allows two passports i believe).
and perhaps try and find a country in a region where there is some sort of cross border free flow of travel.. and a digital ID, or regional ID.. where you don't have to continuously use up the pages...

However again i revert back to 'best to go home and resolve'.

Last edited:
However again i revert back to 'best to go home and resolve'.
The default option is indeed the most logical: After all, who doesn't want to clear his good name? Or not have to worry about the what-if's of being on someone else's Wanted-list?

But sometimes this simply isn't up to us.

Looking back at my own beef, I was fully prepared to play along. Why? Because I wanted justice. But after a year of trying six ways from Sunday, it became more and more obvious that this wasn't in the cards that the authorities offered at the time. In the end, my only realistic choice was to just walk away and start from scratch somewhere else.

I was never a fugitive from justice. I became a fugitive from injustice.

I'll provide a few cases where is it best that one allows their accusers to die of old age.
As a wise man once said, "cada caso é um caso" -- by which we infer that everyone's circumstances are different and one size doesn't fit all.

OP made it clear he won't put up with any more abuse from the corrupt officials in his country. So the logical default option isn't necessarily there for him.

Instead, he needs to make the best of a bad situation. He has to choose from the alternatives, none of which are perfect -- but some of which are workable and can still result in a good, safe and productive life, all other things considered.

Extreme measures in the defense of one's freedom is no vice; moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Last edited: