Our valued sponsor

Maltese Resident (Non-Dom) + US LLC (Delaware)

It's Malta that invented the resident non-domiciled company concept, i'm more than happy to give them 5K flat tax over 35K of foreign income + tax on income remitted to Malta.

If i'm the company director of an offshore company but i outsource operations to contractors outside of Malta i don't have anything to hide.
sorry for the trivial question, how do you outsource operations outside of Malta?

do you mean taking offices and employees? in that case if you take offices and employees in the U.S. you become a resident there, so you will pay taxes in the U.S.?

Guys are you declaring >35K or less? Are you paying the 5K + amount on money remitted in Malta?
Because I'm hearing about some people that don't want to pay and so always submitting declarations <35K.

I'm curious about it.

if you use freelancers worldwide, when you indicate where you operate, for example, to open accounts.

you indicate Malta?

Bank accounts?

Payment processors accounts?

Which accounts are you talking about?

I'm hearing about some people that don't want to pay and so always submitting declarations <35K

Those are the ones that will likely know the meaning of CRS very soon.

Reactions: GrumpyMess
Can we get to the bottom line?

Why are you asking those questions?

Is it because US EMIs want proof of US operations to open you an account but you fear that this will trigger your company to become tax resident or what?

Can we get to the bottom line?

Why are you asking those questions?

Is it because US EMIs want proof of US operations to open you an account but you fear that this will trigger your company to become tax resident or what?
I knew that you have to create an active substance, such as offices and employees not to take a risk with Malta.

If I take freelancers around the world, am I wrong or is it not economic substance and therefore at risk with Malta