Our valued sponsor

Mercury Bank Rejected Me

Because I wanna move the whole business of the main company to this company as its better naming and to be with International clients and wanted the main first company only for US clients as its required from me from mercury
It doesn’t make sense.
You can register a dba for your main company, and you can use it for both us and international clients.

Reactions: Forester
It doesn’t make sense.
You can register a dba for your main company, and you can use it for both us and international clients.

Its taxation purposes

The new will be just for international as i wanted 0 taxes on it

And the main old i wanna make it for US clients and to be taxed normally and maybe open an office in US soon

The DBA game is something that wont fulfill all that

Do you reapply will give the same result?

Its taxation purposes

The new will be just for international as i wanted 0 taxes on it

And the main old i wanna make it for US clients and to be taxed normally and maybe open an office in US soon

The DBA game is something that wont fulfill all that

Do you reapply will give the same result?
Did you mention the plan to use this Entity for Non-US Clients within your application? This might have been your red flag. Mercury requires to read about US-related business activities.

Did you mention the plan to use this Entity for Non-US Clients within your application? This might have been your red flag. Mercury requires to read about US-related business activities.

Actually no

I registered it like i did with the first company

But in the question of do i have US clients i choose the second one which is ( I dont have US Clients but planning for it in the next 6 months)

Do you think this option i choose is what made it rejected?

Since you stated "I dont have US Clients but planning for it in the next 6 months" before reapplying show them a receipt from a US client so you can tell "I told you that i was going to have US clients soon"

BTW they could still reject you if the lack of US clients wasn't the reason for rejecting you.

Reactions: jafo