Our valued sponsor

Question Most recommended EMIs for EU licensed crypto exchange

Reactions: vehzag
oh I see, who replaced them ?
Banking Circle, Clear Junction, Bank Frick, Solaris, Modulr (although their UK entity is not allowed to onboard new customers, only the NL one). All of these except Bank Frick allow creation of dedicated IBANs for customers as well as pooled ones.

Edit: Forgot to mention OpenPayd & BCB Payments which should also allow dedicated IBANs. Some generic EMIs (specifically Verifo, Vialet, ISX) should also allow licensed crypto exchanges and most likely C2B too.

Last edited:
I can help you, will DM you.
It's just so awesome that you can help. I bet there's a bunch of us here dying to know what and how you can pitch in. You've gotta share it in this thread, or else people might start thinking you're just sneaking in some free ads, which you're totally not doing, right?

Banking Circle, Clear Junction, Bank Frick, Solaris, Modulr (although their UK entity is not allowed to onboard new customers, only the NL one). All of these except Bank Frick allow creation of dedicated IBANs for customers as well as pooled ones.

Edit: Forgot to mention OpenPayd & BCB Payments which should also allow dedicated IBANs. Some generic EMIs (specifically Verifo, Vialet, ISX) should also allow licensed crypto exchanges and most likely C2B too.
Appreciate your answer!
IBAN issuance is not must for our clients, but dedicated C2B IBANs are must
The problem with the majority non LT solutions is that they require history of at least 6 months - Clear Junction for example.
What i recommend so far based on the positive feedback of our clients (including start ups):
Nucleus
Click
Banky
Equals
FasFinance
Of course the business has to be properly licensed and comply with the regulatory requirements.

Reactions: ilke
It's just so awesome that you can help. I bet there's a bunch of us here dying to know what and how you can pitch in. You've gotta share it in this thread, or else people might start thinking you're just sneaking in some free ads, which you're totally not doing, right?
Give me a week, I'll make a dedicated post for EMIs that work with Crypto VASPs

I'm not sure if this is against the rules of the forum, but I thought I'd share the information about the Banking Circle contact with you.

Reaching their sales isn't a hard thing to do, I can easily get all of them from LinkedIn.

But I don't think it's a good sign that my money will be safe if I'd proceed with a financial institution that didn't respond to my query for 3 times. I never experienced such a thing before.

If you have their pricing schedule, just share it.

Give me a week, I'll make a dedicated post for EMIs that work with Crypto VASPs
In a week? You'll be so quick, the EMIs and Crypto VASPs will think they're on a speed date!
I'm not sure if this is against the rules of the forum, but I thought I'd share the information about the Banking Circle contact with you.
Where'd you share it? Feel free to post anything that's not self-promo or your own service.

Reactions: jafo and ilke