Our valued sponsor

Need a partner with a overseas business for joint venture, marketing business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I understand you. I have sincere intentions. I am selling followers/views and buy them much cheaper and already have the traffic which is needed to get to 10k USD sales quickly.
I just need to partner up with somebody. Would never ask my parents. Also here the income tax is probably near 40% for this amount of profit.

So why not work with somebody with a Hong Kong company, no income tax, no obligation of keeping records. (At least thats what I've heard)

There must be a way. I mean the money is there, I can keep on working within days and it can be a good relationship.

I mean I cannot just ignore all the money I would receive day by day...its crazy.
Alfalfa instead of wasting your energies on explaining to other people if you had spent the time in connecting by now maybe we would have had started doing business . Seems you waste too much time on doing useless things. Seychelles is zero tax and i had conveyed to you in my initial posts that we are registered in Seychelles.Although it is early days in business for you maybe you should start paying attention to detail and "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush" always. So go back and read all my posts.And if interested then connect.Since if you were confident of making money selling your services every day- you shouldnt be wasting your energies on anything else.Time is Money.

Last edited:
Alfalfa instead of wasting your energies on explaining to other people if you had spent the time in connecting by now maybe we would have had started doing business . Seems you waste too much time on doing useless things. Seychelles is zero tax and i had conveyed to you in my initial posts that we are registered in Seychelles.Although it is early days in business for you maybe you should start paying attention to detail and "a bird in hand is worth two in the bush" always. So go back and read all my posts.And if interested then connect.Since if you were confident of making money selling your services every day- you shouldnt be wasting your energies on anything else.Time is Money.
Sorry I dont see that you wrote me a PM. Still can't see it. Please hit me up via mail.
I really want to build a long relationship - no games.

he
Hello I had a marketing agency starting with 16 (selling followers/plays) but had to close it 4 months ago.
I will build my site again with new domain. It will make 5k USD sales per month but where can I receive the money?

PayPal and credit card processors (not Stripe, they wont allow) but I know 2 different.

The thing is I am 17 only and I need somebody to work with as a ''Joint Venture''.

Maybe somebody has a business overseas, I am willing to pay 10%max of the sales (net sales after paypal/credit card fees).
Assuming I make 5000-7000 per month, you will get $500-$700 for nothing.

You can just pay me out the rest on Crypto or AMZ codes.

I hope I find a person her
hello. please pm me. I'm from maldives.

I cannot open a Seychelles company. and appar somewhere with my name I live in the EU. I dont want to go to prison.

I only want to work with somebody who has a overseas business and use their business and give a 10% share of all net sales (10k - 1k per month without working)

I thinkl you didnt understand me

I only want to work with somebody who has a overseas business and use their business and give a 10% share of all net sales (10k - 1k per month without working)

I thinkl you didnt understand me
and you didn't find such a service yet? as far as I know there are a few around here if you check their signatures.

Furthermore, what is it you want to achieve with this setup, anonymity and tax freedom?

and you didn't find such a service yet? as far as I know there are a few around here if you check their signatures.

Furthermore, what is it you want to achieve with this setup, anonymity and tax freedom?
Exactly. I live in the EU and I just dont want to go under a risk and found a company in for example Seychelles. I am not man enough to do that, I have to admit.
Thats why I rather give 10% of the sales or pay a fixed income like $1000 fix that the business owner can keep. And the rest he just have to payout in Crypto etc.

And no, I havent found one yet - only people who want to get me an own company which is understandable but I wont do that
here my contact jtm*rketingz@protonm***.com

Only problem will be the payment processors. PayPal Business works but we can never be sure if PayPal freezes the business account for 180d because they dont like social media followers business. I had that before and they released the money after 180days.

The big known Credit card processors (Stripe 2co etc) might maybe accept a Seychelles company but they dont accept the business model (services that boost views/followers etc).
There are some russian processors that accept it with higher fees but the approval rate for US cards is bad. ( 85% of customers are from US) so with the russian processors alone much money wont be collected. Thats actually the only big problem to find a card processor. The card processors that I know which accept social media followers/likes business, they want either US or EU/UK company or at least 1 person with EU residency who sign the contract (which you can imagine I dont want to do)

Last edited:
Still nobody. My website is ready, my traffic is stil there and I would make 10k USD sales again.

Anyone with a overseas business (no income tax)
I need credit card processing and/or PayPal business.

I am ready to give 10% of the sales.
For example:

10k sales (after cc fees) -> 1k for you, each month.
Your ''task'' is only to payout the rest either for business spendings (maybe 1500 in that case) and the rest into Crypto/AMZcodes etc (for me).

It can be a lifelong profitable business.

Havent found anyone yet.

Still nobody. My website is ready, my traffic is stil there and I would make 10k USD sales again.

For example:

Your ''task'' is only to payout the rest either for business spendings (maybe 1500 in that case) and the rest into Crypto/AMZcodes etc (for me).

Havent found anyone yet.
Pity you haven't found anyone yet. I am going to send you an e-mail to the address you mentioned above. I do have offshore company with E-commerce website+Paypal, BVI head-office and HK Rep Offfice, and HSBC-HK bank account

Reactions: tellmehowitis

For example:

Havent found anyone yet.
Couldnt figure out the last 3 characters of your email.
linkedin.

• Haha
Reactions: tellmehowitis
Hello I had a marketing agency starting with 16 (selling followers/plays) but had to close it 4 months ago.
I will build my site again with new domain. It will make 5k USD sales per month but where can I receive the money?

PayPal and credit card processors (not Stripe, they wont allow) but I know 2 different.

The thing is I am 17 only and I need somebody to work with as a ''Joint Venture''.

Maybe somebody has a business overseas, I am willing to pay 10%max of the sales (net sales after paypal/credit card fees).
Assuming I make 5000-7000 per month, you will get $500-$700 for nothing.

You can just pay me out the rest on Crypto or AMZ codes.

I hope I find a person here
Ask your parents to help you until you are an Adult :)

Otherwise you may learn in mentor group about darks to work around a solution that works.

I am still searching. A couple of people emailed me but nothing yet 100%.
I am actually an adult...dont want to gie the real reason in a public thread about why I rather partner up with somebody who can enjoy a passive income (10% of sales) instead of.....yea you know

Reactions: fanban
I had contacted OP but he probably wants to do business with some one from a tax free country having UK AND US business.
I dont understand why anyone living in a tax free country will have a uk and us business because even though personal taxes will be zero corporate taxes will be higher i think and that model will not work for op here as the money will get taxed.
We are based out of seychelles.

Status
Not open for further replies.