Our valued sponsor

Need urgently Cyprus company for ecom website!

haslan

Offshore Agent
Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Visit site
Hi,

I need a Cyprus company for my ecom business! now I was wondering if it is possible register a company without a utility bill? I have a bank statement with my address but no utility bill in my name!

Please let me know what other options I have? :embarassed:

You will be fine with a bank statement as long as your address is there ;)

It takes between 10 and 14 business days for the incorporation to take place. If you are in a hurry we offer as well Shelf companies / Dormant companies registered in 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011 the age of the company will make the costs, the older the company the higher the fee!

Unfortunately we don't offer any shelf company with a bank account, this would be against the local banks KYC compliancy. We can help to open the bank account once you have bought the company.

You can change the name of the company and as well remove the nominees, however, we do not recommend that because it can take up to 1 months for the changes to take place and incur additional costs for the client.

You should only choose a Shelf company if you are happy with the name and the nominees or if you at any costs need a aged company, otherwise start a new incorporation.

Regardless if the company is registered non-resident (Offshore) or resident the Cyprus company need to maintain accounting and submit the financial report each year to the tax authorities.

You simply send us your invoices in/out and we will do the work for you, this can be on a monthly basis or daily depending on how many invoices you may have!

but i don't get invoices from all my suppliers so how to go about it, will the tax author. in Cyprus make any problems if I don't have the invoices?

also I don't always invoice my customers because that's many and not all even want it

If you don't get any invoices it is difficult to prove which expenses you have which may have an impact on your tax returns! At least you will need to have some spread sheet to keep track on all in/outgoing money transactions, so that you at the end of a year know who you have receive money from and paid money to.

Make sure you keep track on all payments both in and out in a spread sheet as already suggested here otherwise it will be expansive to have someone to go through this at the end of the year or month!

We made a list in a spreadsheet and delivered it to our agent for them to make the accounting and fiscal report, everything was fine.

That's an option, however, preferable would be to keep all invoices (ingoing/outgoing) for the accounting.

Almost 4 month's since I started this thread and now I hold my Cyprus company which I bought from CCLOGIC I received as well the token, pin and welcome letter from the bank.. I must say, the bank account process was very very slow but finally we got it and I'am 100% satisfied. We received the scanned corp. docs. 3 days after we initiated the wire transfer to them no problems at all.

Did you appointed a nominee director or sharehodler? If so can you explain why? I'm curious since I'm in the same situation as you are still not sure how to structure my Cyprus company before I order.

Latest Threads