Our valued sponsor

NY Times has just admitted to have built CIA centers along the Russian border since 2014

Dictator

Jan 3, 2024
A
Visit site
There may be pro-Kremlin agents in the editors and head of NW Times already. How else would one explain that NY Times has just admitted on their own to have built CIA spy centers along the Russian border back in 2014 and have trained the Ukranian soldiers. Thus justifying the war that Russia started.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
There may be pro-Kremlin agents in the editors and head of NW Times already. How else would one explain that NY Times has just admitted on their own to have built CIA spy centers along the Russian border back in 2014 and have trained the Ukranian soldiers. Thus justifying the war that Russia started.

I read this and this is shocking! Like WTF???!!! :oops:

I am shocked that the NYT took this position.

This is normal, actually the UK and the US haven't been in sync, for example the UK wanted to replace Zalensky, the US didn't.

The US/UK also have bio labs there (crazy).

UK has openly been spying on Russia, i.e Mi6 were providing reports into the pre-war period that actually forced the US and Europe to recognise war was approaching.

In addition we've been openly training their troops since 2014.

So, you don't need to have seen many James Bond movies to know that all countries have been spying on each other since the invention of the word SPY - I don't see the catastrophe. We all know that Putin wants world dominance - the USA indirectly supports this stance because it means war, and war equals money and money equals power.

Then all the other freeloading countries can just shout along with the USA and feel big and strong, and soon there will only be one man left on Earth who has survived a nuclear war.

He will then, after some time, drop dead from boredom. And now there's peace on the rest of the planet, and it will recover, and in thousands of years, it all will start over again.

We all know that Putin wants world dominance - the USA indirectly supports this stance because it means war, and war equals money and money equals power.
By "we" you mean you with your drunk folks on your kitchen? :p

So, you don't need to have seen many James Bond movies to know that all countries have been spying on each other since the invention of the word SPY - I don't see the catastrophe
Yeap. Then why are you so preoccupied with Putin? You don't need to have seen many James Bond movies to know that all man, in some form or other, want to dominate the world. Even you and me. That's normal.

The same for countries. Some countries spy on others, others in response go to war with the 1st ones. All good. Not? :p

Last edited: