Our valued sponsor

OECD Calls for Data Sharing on Foreign Real Estate Deals

Though not surprising as we head to a form of one world government, it's interesting sincerely because of just how much Governments are bending over to provide information on their residents, assets etc around the world, alongside medical records and so on.

I can't but help imagine where this Orwellian process is going to go.

It's also interesting (macro investor) just how much the West is jumping to the barks of India these days.

Reactions: FantomOffshore
Though not surprising as we head to a form of one world government, it's interesting sincerely because of just how much Governments are bending over to provide information on their residents, assets etc around the world, alongside medical records and so on.

I can't but help imagine where this Orwellian process is going to go.
I've been following "the state" since I was a kid. I had a really bad experience as a kid with tax collectors. They tried to collect taxes from fishermen and I went to the aid of fishermen. I, instinctively, knew that only fatal violence would deter an entitled aggressor. Long story short, I spent a lot of time in and out of juvenile court. stupi#21 Luckily, I was always a straight-A student.

I started researching and trying to understand the thought process of those, i.e. lawmakers, who feel entitled to others' possessions. It's fascinating. As with Louis XVI, only one act stops them!
1690648844271.png

It's also interesting (macro investor) just how much the West is jumping to the barks of India these days.
I think the Western "lawmakers" don't jump to anyone's barks, but adopt anyone's ideas/strategies that personally benefit the Western "lawmakers".
If tomorrow they see e.g. Putin removing by decree a kidney from their citizens and increasing taxes and salaries for politicians by 100%, they would immediately adopt Putin's strategy! They do NOT care about ANYONE, other than themselves. Not even their own families. They say they care about their families and friends because that is what the gullible "voting" public wants to hear and expect, but in reality, they don't give AF about anyone but themselves.

Source: Personal experience. I keep a diary since childhood. Been around several politicians (+60) over a span of 4 decades from over 3 dozen countries. Never *personally* met a "good" one (yet). The night is still young and miracles could happen....I guess :rolleyes: