Our valued sponsor

Open discussion about this new forum, what's your thoughts?

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
Please post here if you have any comments to the new forum or even suggestions. Don't lead this to a discussion off topic, stick to what we shall do better or what you think of it.

Reactions: ilke
Thank you for your post.

Only access for members with an account upgrade. You either need Mentor Group Gold, Premium, Lifetime or Light!

We need people to post here otherwise delete the forum again!
Yes, let's see if it will be possible, otherwise we will remove the forum again.

Thank you for your post.

Only access for members with an account upgrade. You either need Mentor Group Gold, Premium, Lifetime or Light!

Yes, let's see if it will be possible, otherwise we will remove the forum again.
The marketplace is buried within General Business Discussions that is the issue in my opinion. If you bring it one level up to be visible then the situation would be different. Currently it is quite fractured and In my opinion you also need a sub-marketplace section visible to all as such but only able to view, comment, create threads for Mentor Gold members only (that would bring additional value to paid members).

The marketplace is buried within General Business Discussions that is the issue in my opinion. If you bring it one level up to be visible then the situation would be different. Currently it is quite fractured and In my opinion you also need a sub-marketplace section visible to all as such but only able to view, comment, create threads for Mentor Gold members only (that would bring additional value to paid members).
Well it is how it works right now, everyone can see it, but only mentor group & bronze members can post threads!

Actually it is the SUB forum we are discussing here, see the title - the other stuff will come later if the marketplace grows.