Our valued sponsor

Passport renewal and UAE residency visa

yoyodubai

Feb 18, 2023
Dubai
Visit site
I'm soon due to renew my passport. My UAE residency visa (Dubai) is stamped in the passport.

What's the process?

Do I need to have the residency visa re-issued to the new one, or is this no longer relevant as I have an Emirates ID card?

Anything else I should be aware of in addition to notifying my bank as well as freezone?

What's the process?
Contact your home country Embassy in Dubai....They will renew your passport from there as per their rules and regulation....every country has different rules and regulation ...

Do I need to have the residency visa re-issued to the new one, or is this no longer relevant as I have an Emirates ID card?
No....You do not re issue anything.....

Anything else I should be aware of in addition to notifying my bank as well as freezone?
Send copy of your new passport to them

P.S. I am not expert ...Just knew few things

Reactions: yoyodubai
I'm soon due to renew my passport. My UAE residency visa (Dubai) is stamped in the passport.

What's the process?

You can carry old passport with you (along with new one) as visa sticker inside is still valid. However Emirates ID is now enough, as stamping is not required anymore.