Our valued sponsor

Profitable Investment opportunity

Profitable and secure opportunity. Private lender always seeking investors for a 12% return. Lenders enjoy the security of a 9-month interest guarantee, even if debt is repaid early. All transactions are conducted legally. Message for more details.

Before I invest as much as a single euro in you, you should probably introduce yourself first and present a legal company that has a license or other approvals to operate a business like the one you briefly describe here!

You seem totally unserious and more like a big SCAM - people can smell you from a distance here like a rotten fish - rather than anything serious. Welcome to OffshoreCorpTalk where scammers are discovered before they even know it!

OH I forgot, and now we are on it, don't advertise your service without mentor group gold - the MOD's here have a nose to find and BAN you!

Reactions: jafo and polonieth
Before I invest as much as a single euro in you, you should probably introduce yourself first and present a legal company that has a license or other approvals to operate a business like the one you briefly describe here!

You seem totally unserious and more like a big SCAM - people can smell you from a distance here like a rotten fish - rather than anything serious. Welcome to OffshoreCorpTalk where scammers are discovered before they even know it!

OH I forgot, and now we are on it, don't advertise your service without mentor group gold - the MOD's here have a nose to find and BAN you!

As a newcomer to this forum, I want to clarify that my intentions are genuine and not geared towards any fraudulent activities. I refrained from sharing any links or promotional content to avoid appearing as if I were engaging in advertising practices. Since we're on that subject and your brought it up, the company is called Nolimitloans, and for those interested, msg me so i can give you their website.

My primary objective here is to network, establish connections with individuals and potentially refer interested parties to a business owned by a friend of mine. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to address them.

I will inquire about mentor group gold, in order to know more about the service

12% not more possible
Exactly!
I do a TON of labor-intensive work that lasts between 3 to 6 months, including but not limited to
  • researching products for my clients,
  • doing the due diligence on the supplier/factory,
  • testing,
  • sending samples to my clients,
  • purchasing the products with my OWN money,
  • packing them,
  • delivering them to my clients' freight forwarders
  • etc., etc.
and I do NOT make 10% brutto in profit :rolleyes:

12% profit would ONLY happen in my dreams! If it weren't for
1708392365936.png
I would NOT even bag netto 10% annually stupi#21

Ok, you are Yann Béliveau? But 12% not more possible?
I'm not Yann but i do know him very well. Good to know we share a mutual acquaintance, which underscores my genuine intentions in this forum. Regarding percentages, everything is negotiable.

Exactly!
I do a TON of labor-intensive work that lasts between 3 to 6 months, including but not limited to
  • researching products for my clients,
  • doing the due diligence on the supplier/factory,
  • testing,
  • sending samples to my clients,
  • purchasing the products with my OWN money,
  • packing them,
  • delivering them to my clients' freight forwarders
  • etc., etc.
and I do NOT make 10% brutto in profit :rolleyes:

12% profit would ONLY happen in my dreams! If it weren't for View attachment 6260 I would NOT even bag netto 10% annually stupi#21

Absolutely, and I understand but It doesn't cost anything to get more information and learn more about it. You'd be surprise. dm me

Last edited:

Latest Threads