Our valued sponsor

purchase of nonKYC bitcoin with premium

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
what are your thoughts on a (rare) opportunity to buy nonKYC bitcoin where the seller asks for a rather high premium over market price?
- motivation for owning nonKYC coins?
- advantages and potential disadvantages in future?
- premium rate?

Reactions: cjrid
what are your thoughts on a (rare) opportunity to buy nonKYC bitcoin where the seller asks for a rather high premium over market price?
- motivation for owning nonKYC coins?
- advantages and potential disadvantages in future?
- premium rate?
- Motivation for owning non KYC coins? Well it is obvious that you do not want your masters to know how you own or they will steal you, if not just look how the US gouv seiezd all citizens gold with "Executive Order 6102", those who were not "KYC" could not be seized.

- Advantages in the future? You can just freely escape with your corn and you are also safe from KYC hacks, if some exchanges get hacked all your information will be stolen, address, how much did you buy etc and that could put you in danger. Disadvantages? If you live in a place with draconian laws and you need to do a big purchase it may be more difficult to prove were those funds come from.

-Premium rate? not need to be premium rate, in many P2P exchanges you can get the market price, just put an offer and you may be surprised how fast is taken.

for 500 usd sure
how do you suggest to do it for 500k? ;)
Of course when I answered I did not have in mind a purchase of 500k, does your bank just allow you to transfer 500k to a personal account without giving a reason ;)?

My suggestion is to do it in bunches, if you know/contact some miners they may sell you directly, I do know some who sell a part of what they mine (but not for the sums you are looking for sorry).

So you can use crypto ATM or in some countries, there is a news stand chain retailer who sells BTC for cash.
What countries do you know?

for 500 usd sure
how do you suggest to do it for 500k? ;)

If you are able to move the cash to Bulgaria, my OTC Desk will be happy to assist you purchase this amount non-KYC thu&¤#

Last edited: