Our valued sponsor

Reviews on uniqpayments.net

As always, and also clearly stated in our Terms & Conditions for OffshoreCorpTalk, we cannot and will not take responsibility for the advertisers we have and otherwise are happy with. The use of any service from this forum is at your own risk, and OffshoreCorpTalk cannot be held responsible in any way for any loss!

or may be if @admin or form moderators can give us the clarity as uniqpayments is an advertiser here
So comments like this are superfluous to post.

Reactions: sumtingwong
As always, and also clearly stated in our Terms & Conditions for OffshoreCorpTalk, we cannot and will not take responsibility for the advertisers we have and otherwise are happy with. The use of any service from this forum is at your own risk, and OffshoreCorpTalk cannot be held responsible in any way for any loss!

So comments like this are superfluous to post.
Thank you for clearing the thoughts

I've gone ahead and will update back here regarding their services.
awesome, let us know what you think about them. I'm in the same boat as you, signed up with them and waiting for the go through.

Reactions: royclark1
Will be waiting for your update together with all the others. Interesting concept uniqepayment is offering there.

They've delivered on all the required pieces. My setup includes a Stripe account registered with a UK LTD business and a Payoneer account. Both Stripe and Payoneer comes pre-verified with nominee documents.

They include some well written documents and guides on how to use the setup.

The process is quite involved to use correctly but I'm happy overall with the quality of their deliverables.

I have just started a test with them. If I do not come here pissed you can assume it worked out :D
I look forward to not hear from you. However, it would be only fair to come back here and write something positive if it all went out good for you!
They've delivered on all the required pieces. My setup includes a Stripe account registered with a UK LTD business and a Payoneer account. Both Stripe and Payoneer comes pre-verified with nominee documents.

The process is quite involved to use correctly but I'm happy overall with the quality of their deliverables.
Thank you very much for the review. Will wait for another few reviews and hook.

The process is quite involved to use correctly but I'm happy overall with th
Appreciate your feedback! Glad that the setup worked out for you, and our tech team and the guidelines were helpful.. We look forward to a continued partnership and are eager to support you along the way and with any future account needs !

Reactions: JohnLocke
It is good to see an advertiser as responsive as Uniquepayments, I hope that everything works well and without major complications for the individual who may try this service

Reactions: MichaelUniq
Appreciate your feedback! Glad that the setup worked out for you, and our tech team and the guidelines were helpful.. We look forward to a continued partnership and are eager to support you along the way and with any future account needs !

Few questions :
Do you provide support/documentation if there is a problem with the stripe account? If there is a need to provide other documents several months later (selfie for example), can you provide ?
Do you have people who can handle phone support? I

Few questions :
Do you provide support/documentation if there is a problem with the stripe account? If there is a need to provide other documents several months later (selfie for example), can you provide ?
Do you have people who can handle phone support? I
We provide technical support and any additional verifications along the way. Once we move forward with a client, we create a group chat and add our tech team representative. We keep the chat for any future questions that may appear, and we can always get on a call in case you have any issues or need support with integration.

Latest Threads