Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site
Packed to the brim with the Russian youth at 500$ a head access

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpeg
    IMG_3669.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
At roughly 7,000 (lower end) to 59,000THB a bottle of Champs...

Yep a good life they live.

PS. And it's IMPOSSIBLE (for most) to infiltrate that group. They just do NOT allow "outsiders"...
If out we just walk into these places usually... no ticket, no payment, just let in due to the size/set up of our entourage.

The staff run around clearing a table, bringing our usual bottle, the Russian's see that, and then try and broach conversations.

As my friend remarked last evening (Bavarian), I have no issues with Russians, I just don't want to engage with them, so pretty much every one remains in their own lane.

Unfortunately Phuket IMO doesn't really have a 'real party' place since Nikki Beach ceased, Catch is boring, Club Med is ok, but too much out of the way, and the dozen or so beach clubs in Bang Tao area are not exactly 'great'.

I believe last night was 'Chinese New Year' -> afterwards at some bars local, we watched some Russian youth doing some sort of dancing (must have been on some pills) trying to attract the attention of a rather pretty approaching middle-aged Russian woman, not much difference compared to Europeans in that respect.

Last edited:
Before sanctions they enjoyed such lifestyle in Europe. Now have to stay in Thailand. Not the same lifestyle as before
Maybe it's not, but this whole PSYOP has hurt my Russian business revenues and has hurt every family member of mine in Europe too cry&¤

1. What we did to the Russians & Russia in Europe was autodestructive for us in Europe.
  2. All the Russians I knew in Europe returned to Russia.
  3. Meanwhile, the Russians in the USA remained there, hired former government purveyors of judicial favors (read ex-prosecutors & ex-judges and their greasy teams), and continued to invest in "America" while "donating" to both political parties. :mad:
  4. The ones who returned to Russia, out of boredom and necessity, "discovered" what @wellington and others here discovered decades ago in Asia. stupi#21
  5. The Russian money flow ended up boosting tourism in Asia and augmenting the local Asian markets. stupi#21
  6. Everything is more expensive now in CH and Monaco too. So, my business revenues declined and my living expenses, in order to maintain my same lifestyle, have increased! :rolleyes:
  7. The Russian business will NEVER return because the Russians have discovered Asian (up-to-2022-unknown) suppliers who immediately capitalized on Europe's own sabotage and will hold on to Russian business forever. The EU idiots drove Russian businesses into China's lower cost & willing and able suppliers. Our profits in Europe from Russian business have moved to Asian markets and others, so by extension that ~50% of taxes the politicians and public servants were leeching has ALSO gone stupi#21
  8. Although my living expenses are probably lower than most people on this forum living in "Western countries", it's still TOO high for me to compete against Asian suppliers' living expenses....if I wanted to undercut them and take a "temporary" loss cry&¤
  9. I can really get down and explain the nightmare that #7 is, but most of you can reasonably extrapolate that the Russian revenues I lost will NEVER EVER return. cry&¤ - Even if I can successfully drop my selling price below my purchase price to drive out Asian suppliers, I run the risk of getting indicted with so many federal and international criminal felonies that will make anyone's head spin: Predatory Pricing: Definition, Example, and Why It's Used.
I think the INVERSION PROCESS of Charlie Munger was NEVER contemplated by the dastardly self-appointed unproductive parasites in the EU criminal "gang".

When watching the YouTube video, just substitute "India" with "Europe" ;)

Enjoy:

Reactions: theblast3r
Before sanctions they enjoyed such lifestyle in Europe. Now have to stay in Thailand. Not the same lifestyle as before
Before sanctions they had to stay in Europe. Now they enjoy a better lifestyle in Thailand.

Yeah, "not the same lifestyle as before". Cheaper, better, with more quality and diversity. Poor russians, how will they live without Europe?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Maybe it's not, but this whole PSYOP has hurt my Russian business revenues and has hurt every family member of mine in Europe too cry&¤

1. What we did to the Russians & Russia in Europe was autodestructive for us in Europe.
  2. All the Russians I knew in Europe returned to Russia.
  3. Meanwhile, the Russians in the USA remained there, hired former government purveyors of judicial favors (read ex-prosecutors & ex-judges and their greasy teams), and continued to invest in "America" while "donating" to both political parties. :mad:
  4. The ones who returned to Russia, out of boredom and necessity, "discovered" what @wellington and others here discovered decades ago in Asia. stupi#21
  5. The Russian money flow ended up boosting tourism in Asia and augmenting the local Asian markets. stupi#21
  6. Everything is more expensive now in CH and Monaco too. So, my business revenues declined and my living expenses, in order to maintain my same lifestyle, have increased! :rolleyes:
  7. The Russian business will NEVER return because the Russians have discovered Asian (up-to-2022-unknown) suppliers who immediately capitalized on Europe's own sabotage and will hold on to Russian business forever. The EU idiots drove Russian businesses into China's lower cost & willing and able suppliers. Our profits in Europe from Russian business have moved to Asian markets and others, so by extension that ~50% of taxes the politicians and public servants were leeching has ALSO gone stupi#21
  8. Although my living expenses are probably lower than most people on this forum living in "Western countries", it's still TOO high for me to compete against Asian suppliers' living expenses....if I wanted to undercut them and take a "temporary" loss cry&¤
  9. I can really get down and explain the nightmare that #7 is, but most of you can reasonably extrapolate that the Russian revenues I lost will NEVER EVER return. cry&¤ - Even if I can successfully drop my selling price below my purchase price to drive out Asian suppliers, I run the risk of getting indicted with so many federal and international criminal felonies that will make anyone's head spin: Predatory Pricing: Definition, Example, and Why It's Used.
I think the INVERSION PROCESS of Charlie Munger was NEVER contemplated by the dastardly self-appointed unproductive parasites in the EU criminal "gang".

When watching the YouTube video, just substitute "India" with "Europe" ;)

Enjoy:
I’d be interested in doing business with the Russians here - many people I know have - but as a British national it’s illegal for me to do so - so I observe for the day sanctions get lifted to be able to know where I can carve into.

Commercially (different earlier iteration of our company) was utilized by Sputnik News the more advanced versions (AI) we’ve had to follow UK sanctions (dual/multi purpose technology) so lost any form of passive marketing via those channels.

Having said that push come to shove based on lawyers statements I can relinquish any remaining control I have (voting power) and gift to my wife who is Asian (Chinese ethnic) and she can legally do as she pleases with the other voting shareholders being Indian descended Kenyan-UAE citizens.

But for now our position is fine so just carry on - the unfortunate thing when you steer clear of western markets and concentrate on the global south as a westerner.

Before sanctions they had to stay in Europe. Now they enjoy a better lifestyle in Thailand.

Yeah, "not the same lifestyle as before". Cheaper, better, with more quality and diversity. Poor russians, how will they live without Europe?
European lifestyle isn’t the greatest - there’s the culture - that’s the selling point - from the culture you have the food - the next selling point.

Everything else is kinda irrelevant - ie infrastructure is similar and the areas that it’s not on par are irrelevant - I.e most in Asia have drivers so you don’t experience the stress of the roads, most airports have bypass lanes so you don’t deal with queues etc

Malls are similar or on par, and to be honest even medical is far superior in respect of private which would be the norm in Europe for Russians anyway as not covered under the free reciprocal medical etc I imagine.

What’s more people complain about corruption/fines but reality is that’s cheaper day to day than the multitudes of taxes one pays in Europe - so just equate a % per year as unofficial taxes.

I imagine based on a Belgium friend who returned to Belgium after 18 yrs (and then returned to Asia immediately) paperwork is less in Asia also - I don’t have to deal with that due to my visa mind.

Should add I say dual / multi purposes - though the law hasn’t defined that - I just know how AI can be used for multi purposes use cases.

So as it stands it’s not something you have to have an authorization on under the law. But with how the US is indicting people for managing yachts it’s not an envelope I want to push.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads