Our valued sponsor

SCAM ALERT - Gatwick Advisory Group (AKA Gatwick AG Ltd)

Scam Alert!! Don't send GATWICK ADVISORY GROUP any funds, no matter what they agree to in writing. They will just keep your money.

Summary:
  • Gatwick AG promised us we were pre-approved for a bank account with a banking partner of theirs for cryptocurrency transactions.
  • We then paid them an advisory fee with the guarantee (in writing, both e-mail and formal contract) that they would return the fee in full if the account wasn't opened.
  • After a few months and completing hundreds of questions via application documents, the banking partner advised it couldn't open the account for cryptocurrency transactions.
  • We immediately requested a refund of the fee.
  • Gatwick has refused to return our money, saying that they will find us an alternative (but their alternative suggestion came with $50k+ in additional banking fees). Their legal team has tried to strong arm us into accepting an alternative indicating that we could try to sue them in Hong Kong but it would be unsuccessful.
AVOID THEM - it's a scam operation with a professional looking veneer. Classic bait-and-switch tactics. Let me know if you need more info, I just don't want anyone else falling for their false promises.

Scam Alert!! Don't send GATWICK ADVISORY GROUP any funds, no matter what they agree to in writing. They will just keep your money.

Summary:
  • Gatwick AG promised us we were pre-approved for a bank account with a banking partner of theirs for cryptocurrency transactions.
  • We then paid them an advisory fee with the guarantee (in writing, both e-mail and formal contract) that they would return the fee in full if the account wasn't opened.
  • After a few months and completing hundreds of questions via application documents, the banking partner advised it couldn't open the account for cryptocurrency transactions.
  • We immediately requested a refund of the fee.
  • Gatwick has refused to return our money, saying that they will find us an alternative (but their alternative suggestion came with $50k+ in additional banking fees). Their legal team has tried to strong arm us into accepting an alternative indicating that we could try to sue them in Hong Kong but it would be unsuccessful.
AVOID THEM - it's a scam operation with a professional looking veneer. Classic bait-and-switch tactics. Let me know if you need more info, I just don't want anyone else falling for their false promises.
Thank you! This is absolutely useful information to share.

Now are you speaking of these guys: https://fintelegram.com/whistleblow...mation-about-vanished-gatwick-advisory-group/

or

these guys? Whois gatwicklaw.com
1702639560749.png

Your next step should have been:
1702639670311.png

It defaults to Russia and the Russian language:

1702639777130.png

and then this:
1702639931953.png

And the incongruity of this:

1702640011566.png

26 years???? Registered the site in 2022??? Mentions 1995 and then 2020 in the UK in the same paragraph? :rolleyes:

1702640115480.png

Sorry, you had to go through this. Next time, ask for help! ;)

All very sad.

Their London address is a Cordon Bell mail forwarding address above a dry cleaners next door to a Dixy Fried Chicken shop :confused:. I wonder how much due diligence you did dude with just google....just saying my friend.

196 High Road, Wood Green, London, United Kingdom, N22 8HH

• Wow
Reactions: belarus and jafo
The only thing Gatwick Advisors is good at is getting around spam filters.

A sad thing about them is they seem to have some genuine people working as rubes for them. I know at least one person who was a bit down on their luck and got sucked into Gatwick Advisors with promises of high commissions. That person fortunately got out pretty quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: belarus and jafo
Long known scammers. Im surprised they keep operating with the same name.
Its been 2+ years for sure which is something for scam operations.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Long known scammers. Im surprised they keep operating with the same name.
Its been 2+ years for sure which is something for scam operations.

Cool...that article referenced OCT smi(&%

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads