Our valued sponsor

Selling E-books where open a company

Talyn

Offshore Agent
Member Plus
Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I started a small activity of sellings books (that i didn't write, I hired freelancers) on kindle when i was in france and I did not opened a company there, because it was not really succesfull.

Since a few months I moved in czech republic.

Now I sold 5k in june, 7.5k in july, 4.5k in august.

I need to open a company but in czech they charge a lot for taxes...

What is the best location to open a company to manage this sales and to pay taxes as low as possible ?

Thanks in advance

How do you get payments from customers? depending on your answer Belize or Seychelles would be easy for you to get a company.

Well, first of all I would aproach Amazon to see if they accept bank accounts from Cyprus, Mauritius, St. Vincent, Latvia or wherever you want the bank account to be. If the answer is positive you could proceed with a Seychelles corp. and a Cyprus bank account, but I would check first with Amazone. Why would you want nominees?

Reactions: JohnSeed
Instead of a bank in mauritus, I would prefer a payoneer account as i know that amazon is ok with them.

But is it a good solution ?

I want nominees because I don't want to get caught, if you get sued here because of taxes escape, they don't laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: symon
Well, sure you can do that this way, just ask Payoneer if they accept Seychelles or Belize corps. before you are going to incorporate anywhere. As far as I have read here on the forum posted by other users Payoneer is fine with offshore corps. in SC or Belize.

Reading at your requirements using nominees will only complicate things a little, you will need to appoint a real person nominee that provides passport and utility bill which again makes things more expensive. The charges for such an nominee is an additional EUR 990 typically.

Payoneer is not protecting your anonymity because they will ask you for passport copy and utility bill when you verify your account! Neteller and Skrill are better because you can verify your account with just a bank account in Cyprus for instant!
Are you sure they will ask for these documents? just wondering if that's really an requirement they have!

Thanks for feedback from both of you. As I read it only option are the nominees, yes!

Nominee will not help a lot, they want to know who is the final user, perhaps if the nominee is a physical person and if the request is done with his name and his personnal address...

Nominee will not help a lot' date=' they want to know who is the final user, perhaps if the nominee is a physical person and if the request is done with his name and his personnal address...[/quote']
yes for sure it has to be a physical person that is appointed nominee and then again, you're right again, they will want to have docs for the ultimate beneficial owner so it will not help a lot unless you can find a workaround of it.

Latest Threads