Our valued sponsor

Setting up a group of Dubai companies for online business.

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering to setup a group of Dubai companies 5 - 10 entities which serve the large number of online businesses we handle.

I'm aware of the 9% corporate tax which is discussed already in many threads around the forum.

What I'm not aware of is who can setup / register the company the cheapest ?
What are the costs to dissolve the company say before the end of a tax period?

I don't live in Dubai so I don't care about the desert trolls and their treasure rules.

IFZA.....seems cheapest among all Freezone in Dubai.....Just send them email....they will guide you though ...

Other emirates are also cheaper than Dubai....But never tried due to bank account problem

Reactions: myhand
I'm considering to setup a group of Dubai companies 5 - 10 entities which serve the large number of online businesses we handle.

I'm aware of the 9% corporate tax which is discussed already in many threads around the forum.

I don't live in Dubai so I don't care about the desert trolls and their treasure rules.
Yes definitely IFZA, we only work with them when it comes to Free Zones in UAE which don't require special regulations (like DIFC) for example. They can assist you with information, however you need to remember they are just a registry and only work B2B. For a regular setup including bank accounts, on site assistance, you should expect anywhere from 30 to 40 k AED. Many agents are out there, so you should do your own due diligence first.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Hi

Hi! First of all, setting up a group a companies is a different story. First you need to have your business model well established, you need to know what kind of banking you’re interested in doing and then figure out what kind of Trade License fits the best.
If the companies are setup up wrong from the beginning, you will struggle getting the bank account. If you get your bank account rejected, this will be considered by Central Bank a suspicious transaction. If you get rejected twice, you will not be able to open a bank account.
Getting a Trade License in Dubai is super easy, however the Bank Account is the most important

Latest Threads