Our valued sponsor

Seychelles Company Registry lookup

Seycy

Feb 7, 2024
Earth
Visit site
Hi,

I registered a company in the Seychelles, with a provider that was recommended by this forum, many users said good things about them.
Everything went great, I received an incorporation number, share certificate, all the required documents like articles and memorandum.

I asked them if I can check if this company is really registered in the official business registry and they told me I can't look it up.
But on the Seychelles company registry I can lookup lots of companies: https://www.registry.gov.sc/BizRegistration/WebSearchBusiness.aspx
But they were right my company with that specific name and reg number "C------" doesn't give a result.

Why does the Seychelles has a company registry site when offshore companies aren't visible there?
I am not looking for shareholders/directors name there, just to know that a company with that specific number was really registered.
Maybe only local companies are listed there not IBCs?

I'm asking this because I want to open a business account somewhere and the requirement is a screenshot of the country's official business registry as a proof that the company is active.
What can I send to that site in this case?
(That site accepts Seychelles companies)

Why does the Seychelles has a company registry site when offshore companies aren't visible there?
I am not looking for shareholders/directors name there, just to know that a company with that specific number was really registered.
Maybe only local companies are listed there not IBCs?
Correct, it's for domestic/local companies only.

I'm asking this because I want to open a business account somewhere and the requirement is a screenshot of the country's official business registry as a proof that the company is active.
What can I send to that site in this case?
In lieu of a screenshot from the country's official company registry, you can usually submit a certificate of incorporation and/or a certificate of good standing, which may need to be certified or even apostilled.

(That site accepts Seychelles companies)
Do they accept IBCs, though?

You should probably try sending them an email instead to get the prices here, that's the most accurate thing to do! Prices start from $600 and up.

Latest Threads