Our valued sponsor

Stealth Wealth (Explained)

Stealth wealth has always been the way to go. In fact, I will get very embarrassed if I wear designer logos all over my body like a billboard. Though there are people who are confident enough being a walking billboards on public streets. For watches, I'll just buy one purposely as an appreciating asset. Just keep it in a safe and that's it. I only carry an Apple Watch.

Wealth is generally discreet in Europe, especially in Germany - lots of hidden German Billionaires. They could be your neighbor in a middle class suburb.

Loro Piana and Bottega Veneta are nowadays mainstream - most of the wannabe rich folks have them. If you wear them they will recognize.

In fact, I will get very embarrassed if I wear designer logos all over my body like a billboard

Totally agree. Its rather vulgar to see.

Since when is Zara a tailor? bor&%#

in Spain Zara will tailor the clothes to your shape for a fee but he takes them to a tailor

I would rather wear Adidas pants, a white tank shirt and a Sheikh Zayed gold pendant.
Classy people have their own name/logo sewed on their clothes (in hidden places).

ezgif-3-885161f627.jpg

guys, you're insane :D - I wonder what kind of money I have to earn to care what brand and logo I carry... there is always something new to discover I guess

guys, you're insane :D - I wonder what kind of money I have to earn to care what brand and logo I carry... there is always something new to discover I guess

Something ive discovered over the years is that its not so much how much money you have but rather the access you have to places.
Dressing correctly will have certain people accept you into their circles and as a result you'll end up making money from/with them

Conversely, dressing like a clown will make people dont want to deal with you cause they'll lose face/status by being publicly related to you

For example; theres no way you enter Annabel's dressing like your standard American new money billboard, and I've gotten some of my heaviest clients from there.
Random chick introduces you to his friend, friend has money and access to Annabel's, he takes you there, introduces you to new people, etc, etc.

TLDR wealth is silent G and you want to mimic them when you aint wealth yet and u only rich cause they can smell your low class a*s from miles away.

Reactions: Donsted
Something ive discovered over the years is that its not so much how much money you have but rather the access you have to places.
Dressing correctly will have certain people accept you into their circles and as a result you'll end up making money from/with them

Conversely, dressing like a clown will make people dont want to deal with you cause they'll lose face/status by being publicly related to you

For example; theres no way you enter Annabel's dressing like your standard American new money billboard, and I've gotten some of my heaviest clients from there.
Random chick introduces you to his friend, friend has money and access to Annabel's, he takes you there, introduces you to new people, etc, etc.

TLDR wealth is silent G and you want to mimic them when you aint wealth yet and u only rich cause they can smell your low class a*s from miles away.
I hear you, I totally understand it can cost one some opportunities and I respect people that genuinely enjoy classy appearance or use it as a part of their strategy
but I'm probably not born/raised for this and prefer success built on top of tangible value, edge in market and mutually beneficial personal trust

to each his own ;)

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
Stealth wealth has always been the way to go. In fact, I will get very embarrassed if I wear designer logos all over my body like a billboard. Though there are people who are confident enough being a walking billboards on public streets. For watches, I'll just buy one purposely as an appreciating asset. Just keep it in a safe and that's it. I only carry an Apple Watch.

Wealth is generally discreet in Europe, especially in Germany - lots of hidden German Billionaires. They could be your neighbor in a middle class suburb.

Loro Piana and Bottega Veneta are nowadays mainstream - most of the wannabe rich folks have them. If you wear them they will recognize.
Exactly. One of the first books about investing that I ever read was 'The Millionaire next door'. An old English saying is 'Expensive car on the drive, nowt in the freezer!' :)

Reactions: Alonzo

What about that Calvin Klein underwear that you're wearing at the moment???

Latest Threads