Our valued sponsor

Swiss banking is dead and buried

First, consider this a Public Service Announcement:

What if I told you that all this is "invented" Western propaganda prevaricated by a certain special interest group of physically inferior dastardly parasites (who ALSO hate us) designed to get us to sacrifice ourselves and circumvent our reasoning and logic and tap into & manipulate our "white savior complex" feelings to go to war and also send our loved ones to war to "save" the Chinese people from the evil "CCP" and then repeat EXACTLY what they have repeated in the past numerous times and financially & physically enslave us further? :rolleyes:

In a Berkshire Annual Shareholder's Meeting in the mid-90s, Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger quipped the following:
"We need to step outside our culture, environment, and society to witness and experience the shackles they have placed on our thinking." ;)

PS. Do NOT allow people who have ALREADY EXTRACTED & are continuing to EXTRACT value from you (= evil people & thieves) under the threat of violence to talk to you about & distract you vis-à-vis "other evil people" (who have NOT yet extracted value from you). :cool:

Or lock us up in prison (been happening for decades already) and then have the Supreme Court support them too...and this is a NORMAL occurrence ALL through the "West" and other regions... stupi#21

(1) Supreme Court Lets Police Get Away With Jailing Man Who Made Fun Of Them On Facebook

(2) Jailed for a Facebook post: how US police target critics with arrest and prosecution. Felony case is part of what civil rights campaigners say is a disturbing trend of arresting users over innocuous political messages that constitute free speech

(3) Arrests for offensive Facebook and Twitter posts soar in London 625 arrests were made for alleged section 127 offences in 2010
(+13 years ago)

(4) In Britain, police arrest Twitter and Facebook users if they make anti-Muslim statements. Jim Edwards. May 26, 2013.
(+ 10 years ago)

(5) Ad infinitum... :oops:

They do NOT need the CBDC to do this... they've been doing it without CBDC for years. :rolleyes:

Source: Canadian protester's truck seized, bank accounts frozen over connection to Freedom Convoy. Derek Brouwer said he doesn't know where his truck is or what happened to it. By Amy Nelson Fox News. Published February 21, 2022.

PS. Most "people (read unproductive cowards) in gov" are like this, whether in China, Russia, Canada, the USA, Germany, Mexico, Nepal, Japan, France, Panama, etc., etc. It's akin to thieves and politicians in every part of the world. They steal and they prevaricate. Their religion, race, skin color, beliefs, education etc., etc. are NO antidote to their dastardly parasitic behavior :mad:
Of course, no government is better than the other, they are all designed to control and extract wealth and labor from people, while offering nothing to them, basically being a parasitic structure and brainwashing people into thinking that it's needed for their wellbeing and protection (we all see how that works out for western Europe at the moment....wellbeing and protection for the natives seems to be the last thing on the mind of the SELECTED). They all lead into more and more 1984ish style of control and life for people (btw., I am still waiting for the Russian movie "We" to be released internationally, a cinematic release of the book "We" that gave inspiration to George Orwell and Huxley).

Having a personal experience of living in China for a few years (and having a Chinese EX-wife), I'd rather not set foot ever again there (for many many reasons).
I don't need western media to tell me the negatives, I see it with my own eyes (and I haven't owned a TV for 25 years).
Not living or being in the EU, I still have freedom to post, do and say what I want, I think they'd arrest me on the first day in the EU after opening my mouth to speak,
At least, right now, we are still able to travel and move to places that have less restrictions or rules regarding personal freedom.

With CBDC's, the incoming digital ID for internet access, and all the other garbage that is planned, there might be no place left to hide from oppression.
I'd rather head for a cave than being a well adjusted member of a sick society then.

Reactions: jafo and JohnnyDoe
(and having a Chinese EX-wife), I'd rather not set foot ever again there (for many many reasons).
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% That's all you had to say and I don't blame you one bit!

As you can see from my post on Aug. 23 of this year: What countries to move to? I had quite a different experience from "others", but it probably has to do with my approach to life in general, especially this:
1701900373921.png

I really don't know ANY Westerner living in China who is truly happy with his Chinese wife and her family & friends. :p :p :p :p :p

I guess if the husband is Elon Musk, the Chinese wife, her family, and her friends probably have no reason to complain or compare him to someone with more money, but it would only be a matter of time before they end up owning everything Elon has rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

PS. I'm sorry about your experience in China, my friend. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to convince TOO MANY Westerners NOT to get involved with Chinese ladies in China, but it has all fallen on deaf ears...until it was too late cry&¤ cry&¤ cry&¤

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% That's all you had to say and I don't blame you one bit!

As you can see from my post on Aug. 23 of this year: What countries to move to? I had quite a different experience from "others", but it probably has to do with my approach to life in general, especially this:
View attachment 5754

I really don't know ANY Westerner living in China who is truly happy with his Chinese wife and her family & friends. :p :p :p :p :p

I guess if the husband is Elon Musk, the Chinese wife, her family, and her friends probably have no reason to complain or compare him to someone with more money, but it would only be a matter of time before they end up owning everything Elon has rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

PS. I'm sorry about your experience in China, my friend. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to convince TOO MANY Westerners NOT to get involved with Chinese ladies in China, but it has all fallen on deaf ears...until it was too late cry&¤ cry&¤ cry&¤
THIS is valid for many countries in Southeast Asia, too.

Reactions: jafo
THIS is valid for many countries in Southeast Asia, too.
100% True! I didn't want to expand on this, but you are 100% correct! I do NOT mess around with ANY Asian girl as most of their parents/relatives, based on previous experiences, want their daughters to marry an Asian guy, so the same cultural thingy! Life's too short for me to be catching H3ll from people who need a hand out from me but yet are "midgets" themselves "looking down" on me! Fvck that! ;)

it's a thread about swiss bank, but i see a lot of "China" here, wired~~

if swiss is not safe to you, that means the US wanna mess with you, then your only choice is HongKong China, because China is the ONLY country that can say NO to the US at this moment, Singapore? come on , the US has an army base there .

if you don't like China, then i guess you have no place to go then, crypto? i have no evidence but i do believe it is US controlled, so basically no different.

I think that the offshore banking industry it self is not that offshore anymore
Private banks in Switzerland still offer numbered accounts to this day but depends on your country seriousness to track offshore wealth like USA
I see EU US putting pressure on the whole offshore scene;
tax free country = grey/black list
I see swiss banks as safest banks because of the country long history of stability. It is super important to learn about history of the country where you put your funds.
Now if you ask what if the bank goes bust what will happen to my money, i say as long as you have stocks, etf, you can simply transfer it to another bank. Why would you keep cash and let inflation eat it ?

Reactions: Alonzo and jafo
I pick "Human Capital"
1) A group of rare monetizable innately talented people under contract.
2) Extremely Attractive or Oddity type looking people
3) The top person in charge of gov't agencies - treasuries, Sec and alike, Monetary policy, Fiscal policy etc....
4) People who can write and speak many languages coherently

It's a rigged system when it comes to financial instruments, forex, metals or crypto, etc... It's like picking your own poison..... Whether it's regulated or unregulated poison it's still poison.
Could you describe in (very) broad terms what kind of Human Capital you look for and how?

if swiss is not safe to you, that means the US wanna mess with you, then your only choice is HongKong China, because China is the ONLY country that can say NO to the US at this moment, Singapore? come on , the US has an army base there .

if you don't like China, then i guess you have no place to go then, crypto? i have no evidence but i do believe it is US controlled, so basically no different.
Real estate, even Water lol

Do you have any Swiss banking solutions that are still alive and above ground? :rolleyes:
yes, having several swiss companies with business accounts in Switzerland. All good for our business activities.

Why China? Why Hong Kong? Why not "Macau"!