Our valued sponsor

swissquote for personal crypto cashout

I would recommend exchanging your crypto to fiat at a regulated exchange first (e.g. Kraken, Bitstamp) and then sending the EUR to your SQ account through a SEPA transfer.

Depending on the amount you send, you may be asked to provide more details regarding your source of funds. It's good to keep really good records of all of your crypto activity and have a good explanation of how you earned everything.

See my post here for more details on my experience with SQ in cashing out crypto.

Reactions: Dreamy
I would recommend exchanging your crypto to fiat at a regulated exchange first (e.g. Kraken, Bitstamp) and then sending the EUR to your SQ account through a SEPA transfer.

Depending on the amount you send, you may be asked to provide more details regarding your source of funds. It's good to keep really good records of all of your crypto activity and have a good explanation of how you earned everything.

See my post here for more details on my experience with SQ in cashing out crypto.
Thank you for the reply. SQ does not accept incoming transfers unless they're from a bank account under the name SQ account is in. Kraken and Bitstamp will send them under their name.

Thank you for the reply. SQ does not accept incoming transfers unless they're from a bank account under the name SQ account is in. Kraken and Bitstamp will send them under their name.
I never encountered this issue with Sepa transfers from Kraken to SQ Switzerland. Perhaps SQ changed their policy recently? My last transfer from Kraken to SQ was in late 2021 and was in the 5 figure amount.

Going for it now. Are you using Flowbank and if you are have you ever had any problems with them? Thank you.
I opened account 1 year ago and deposited funds from Wise. I did not use them much to be honest since then, however they have improved online banking lately and you can properly submit 3rd party transfers. So I did my 1st transfer out from Flowbank to Kraken's Bank Frick and it arrived within 1 hour:

Reactions: 010cents
I opened account 1 year ago and deposited funds from Wise. I did not use them much to be honest since then, however they have improved online banking lately and you can properly submit 3rd party transfers. So I did my 1st transfer out from Flowbank to Kraken's Bank Frick and it arrived within 1 hour:

Thank you. I'll be doing Kraken > Flow and from some other exchanges, only first transfer has to be from a bank account in my name.

Can someone confirm if Swissquote accept or not incoming wires from exchanges like Kraken? See mixed opinions above, so wondering what is the real situation in 2023?
Also which swissquite you use, com, lu, or ch version?