Our valued sponsor

The Great Taking

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site

Worth taking the time to read/watch.

What is this book about? It is about the taking of collateral (all of it), the end game of the current globally synchronous debt accumulation super cycle. This scheme is being executed by long-planned, intelligent design, the audacity and scope of which is difficult for the mind to encompass. Included are all financial assets and bank deposits, all stocks and bonds; and hence, all underlying property of all public corporations, including all inventories, plant and equipment; land, mineral deposits, inventions and intellectual property. Privately owned personal and real property financed with any amount of debt will likewise be taken, as will the assets of privately owned businesses which have been financed with debt. If even partially successful, this will be the greatest conquest and subjugation in world history.

Private, closely held control of ALL central banks, and hence of all money creation, has allowed a very few people to control all political parties and governments; the intelligence agencies and their myriad front organizations; the armed forces and the police; the major corporations and, of course, the media. These very few people are the prime movers. Their plans are executed over decades. Their control is opaque. To be clear, it is these very few people, who are hidden from you, who are behind this scheme to confiscate all assets, who are waging a hybrid war against humanity.

The Author has deep experience with investigation and analysis within challenging and deceptive environments, including the mergers and acquisitions boom of the 80’s, venture investing, and the public financial markets. He managed hedge funds through the period spanning the extremes of the dot-com bubble and bust, producing a gross return of more than 320% while the S&P 500 and the NASDAQ indices had losses. His clients included some of the largest international institutional investors.

Attachments

• The Great Taking. David Rogers Webb.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
If so (and I do not deny that there are forces at play), what are you doing about it?
Me? I don’t own anything in a country that is under finance (finance free) and hold complete title - I wouldn’t purchase something in 99% of western states - the 1% I have and do is covered by domestic laws that do not appear to be changing - Swiss- and they make enough tax wise of me annually anyway (non citizen/resident)

Any funds I would be willing to sink in the West I’d usually be willing to walk from them (I want a holiday property in Italy for example - I would be willing to loose 100% and not give it another thought).

I don’t bank in the West - I closed all accounts except two banks for “pass through” to pay bills.

I usually don’t hold very much in the banking system anyway - I felt the effects of that in 08 when natwest / RBS went under.

It’s a lot easier for me as I don’t earn from the West or need to live in the West.

For a lot of people they don’t have that choice and jump on the financing lifestyle which is ultimately “own nothing and be happy” as detailed in the PDF and clip.

Appreciate your reply and sincerity. Without diving further into your personal details, where do you hold your cash/assets if not in the banking system? Assuming Crypto or Physical Precious Metals or other hard assets?
If not the West, then where? Asia? HK is the only place I can think of that has the lowest national debt in relation to GDP when it comes to almost "finance free".
After that, you are perhaps exposed to more political and inflationary risks in other regions.

Appreciate your reply and sincerity. Without diving further into your personal details, where do you hold your cash/assets if not in the banking system? Assuming Crypto or Physical Precious Metals or other hard assets?
If not the West, then where? Asia? HK is the only place I can think of that has the lowest national debt in relation to GDP when it comes to almost "finance free".
After that, you are perhaps exposed to more political and inflationary risks in other regions.
In shells.

No actual shells... it was a response to the question as the question itself didn't make sense in respect the relevance to yourself.

I.e how i manage my affairs will be different to how you would need to handle your own affairs - for example i do not hold European Union Citizenship, meaning a lot of interest from state like Europeans have isn't there for non-resident citizens of the country i hold citizenship with, in addition i live in whats called territorial tax states and/or tax havens when wealth was/is generated, likewise i don't earn a income from say fixed assets (i.e property) so this reduces my exposure to state(s) and again interest in me as a non resident.

There's many things that take you out of the system by not being resident and/or be willing to drop citizenships, or willing to forgo income generating from certain countries to ensure you are outside of the tax scope, and likewise be willing to follow the principle of delayed gratification (buying things outright not via credit).

Then there's factors like living in certain parts of the world which are focused not on fleecing every ounce of blood from you breathing in them, but encourages expenditure or investment which works towards a more 'quid-pro-quo' exchange of living.

The easiest way to hold wealth long-term is gold, bitcoin, stocks (stocks are IOU's as detailed in that article), then more tangible assets such as farm land in farming regions (East Africa, South East Asia, Central/South America), art, operating concerns (commercial) etc.

But none of this works if you reside in a state or super state that has the ability to 'see-in' and 'demand tax' if you are non-resident, or the unwillingness to give up Western citizenship.

I have a home in Europe, it costs me 0.05% of my net-worth per year for the privilege, i haven't visited in 4 yrs next month, but every year they collect their tax, that's about as close as I get to the 'West' these days. *plus side the property has doubled in value since i last visited due to the debasement of currency, should double again over the next few years also*.

Latest Threads