Our valued sponsor

The Stock Insiders

A forum exists on the darknet called "The Stock Insiders". You can find information online, but actually viewing the site requires use of the TOR Browser.
This puports to be a place where "insiders" share price-sensitive information anonymously. Obviously, this could easily be a scam, but they claim not to accept payment from people who want to join. The forum has also been written about for a fairly long time and has a place on the "hidden wiki". I have also not been able to find any posts on the clear or darkweb indicating that its a straightforward scam.

*IF* this is real, then its easy to imagine how lucractive and effective it would be.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Why would an insider give away information? For free? bor&%#
Yes, it makes perfect sense.

Selling it on some type of marketplace would generate too much noise. Too many scammers and time wasters.

Johnny works at IBM and knows quarterly earnings are up.
Suzy works at GM and knows quarterly earnings are down.

They trade information. Everyone is happy.

Also, if they wanted to trade on their own insider information, they would do that before sharing it.

I worked as an analyst and the amount of (mostly pointless) work involved in making an educated guess is ridiculous when you consider the fact that somebody has the peice of paper.

They have people looking at satellite data to see how many cars are parked outside Walmart in an attempt to guess what their earnings might be before they are released. An entire segment of the economy is dedicated to this educated guessing. But people have the numbers written down somewhere before they go live.

Reactions: BostonTeaParty
NGL...I don't know about the above-mentioned forum and this is the first time I've heard about "Stock Insiders", but, aside from that, there are so many gems on the darknet it's mind-boggling. Of course, use TAILS on a computer without a hard drive and use a non-writable USB flash drive as a boot-up disk (w/TAILS only) at all times.

Ignore the safety features at your own risk.
1706754578919.png

• Haha
Reactions: CoinMaster
A forum exists on the darknet called "The Stock Insiders". You can find information online, but actually viewing the site requires use of the TOR Browser.
This puports to be a place where "insiders" share price-sensitive information anonymously. Obviously, this could easily be a scam, but they claim not to accept payment from people who want to join. The forum has also been written about for a fairly long time and has a place on the "hidden wiki". I have also not been able to find any posts on the clear or darkweb indicating that its a straightforward scam.

*IF* this is real, then its easy to imagine how lucractive and effective it would be.

I checked that out years ago.

1) most of it is fake.
2) most of it is to extract wealth from people.
3) if you follow the insider information you can get pulled into the US DOJ sphere and that's 40+ yrs in a slammer plus major fines.
4) Easier ways to make money -> macro trade, it's spring-summer now in investment season- whilst in main-street its winter.

Latest macro update.

Attachments

• Business Cycle Update - January 31, 2024.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
I checked that out years ago.

1) most of it is fake.
2) most of it is to extract wealth from people.
3) if you follow the insider information you can get pulled into the US DOJ sphere and that's 40+ yrs in a slammer plus major fines.
4) Easier ways to make money -> macro trade, it's spring-summer now in investment season- whilst in main-street its winter.

Latest macro update.

Even if you are correct and (1) and (2) are true, it just takes one person with access to a 10-Q before it goes public. It just takes one C-level exec, or one person working at an audit company, or better yet, an SEC filing company. If you were to naively follow everything on there, I think you would probably make a strong return, even if its 90% BS.

(3) This is probably true. They could easily bring some type of statistical case against you. If ten stocks appear on the forum and you trade in all of them, then the probability of that happenning innocently is basically zero. There is no plausible deniability. Somebody going down this route would probably want to acquire a bank account and cash out using a crypto wallet.

You still have a login? I am obsessed with this idea :)

Even if you are correct and (1) and (2) are true, it just takes one person with access to a 10-Q before it goes public. It just takes one C-level exec, or one person working at an audit company, or better yet, an SEC filing company. If you were to naively follow everything on there, I think you would probably make a strong return, even if its 90% BS.

(3) This is probably true. They could easily bring some type of statistical case against you. If ten stocks appear on the forum and you trade in all of them, then the probability of that happenning innocently is basically zero. There is no plausible deniability. Somebody going down this route would probably want to acquire a bank account and cash out using a crypto wallet.

You still have a login? I am obsessed with this idea :)
Ohhh waow at least the spammer spammed in the all-round forum troll¤##

nice, as the article say, most if not all these services are scams and that's good.
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
These services are run by FEDS ;)
1706904922413.png

and consequently these same FEDS who tell "their targets" that "the former employee is planning to snitch on the employer... Do you, Mr. employer want me to have them take him out for you? I'll do it as a favor..." is the same FED who will go in front of the Grand Jury and testify that the "employer" was "predisposed" to commit the crime....also the same FEDS that do this end up doing this...
1706905160439.png

and this
1706905242141.png

Former federal agents Carl Force and Shaun Bridges FORGOT the #1 rule of their gang oath/batch when they pledged allegiance to the biggest gang, the US gov.: "We steal and share. There is NO "I" in gang." :p

And the two dirty federal agents are already out consulting for the gov. while the guy they set up with the fake hitman scams, Ross Ulbricht, is rotting in prison for + 2 life sentences.... ca#"!

1706905642108.png

and
1706905687195.png

Remember it is NOT the Department of Justice...it is
The Department of just us! :rolleyes:

Govern yourselves accordingly! ;)

your are a damn spammer moo%¤"

Reactions: jafo
This thread about an investment program on the Darkweb has really turned into a fun read. I'm glad that our community quickly saw through it as an attempt to spam a service here because the OP literally thinks we are like the average of the many hundreds of thousands of forums out there made up of idiots.

Thanks to all of you on OCT for reassuring me that I've come to the right place to spend my time, knowledge, and efforts.

Did I mention that I'm not an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
This thread about an investment program on the Darkweb has really turned into a fun read. I'm glad that our community quickly saw through it as an attempt to spam a service here because the OP literally thinks we are like the average of the many hundreds of thousands of forums out there made up of idiots.

Thanks to all of you on OCT for reassuring me that I've come to the right place to spend my time, knowledge, and efforts.

Did I mention that I'm not an idiot?
I totally agree with you! Good catch! This may be a Confidential Informant or a real federal agent looking for a promotion trying to lure us into a site on the dark web they set up with fake info and watch what we buy on the stock market akin to what they did here:

1707313160635.png

Follow this mental construct for a minute....

You inadvertently find out the winning Powerball lottery numbers for a US$500M prize (e.g. a site on the dark web giving insider's information). Would you come on a site, where you aren't even a paid member, and
(A) "share" that information with +21K members while diluting your winnings to US$500M/21000 = <US$24K,

or,

(B) would you just keep it to yourself *AND* buy the winning lottery number and BAG the whole US$500M??? :rolleyes:

Note: I am NOT a mod, but if I were, I would BAN OP faster than I can say "conspiracy"!:mad:

Either OP is trying to "fish" or he is clearly a very dumb person...and I consider myself mighty stupid (but I'm trying to get smarter) ;) , so if I call someone else stupid...ohhhh boyyyyy.... :oops: