Our valued sponsor

UAE Company and EU/ SEPA Bank account

raphae93

Apr 2, 2024
dubai
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I have a UAE (Ajman Freezone) company with an office and employee. We already have a Mashreq Business Bank account.

We have a lot of new clients in France, and my clients are willing to pay me only in an EU SEPA IBAN account.

I know that we can open a SEPA IBAN EU/bank account with a UAE business. Do you have any recommendations for an EMI or physical bank in Europe (Switzerland, for example) that offers this solution, please?

We will receive money from personal accounts and business accounts for some (coaching/online course business).

Thanks for your help.

NB: I can visit brand if needed too.

Reactions: Marios
Do you have any recommendations for an EMI or physical bank in Europe (Switzerland, for example) that offers this solution, please?

Basically take whatever you can get. You can look at EMI's like 3S Money.

Reactions: uranium and ilke
I agree.
Some EMI will probably do the job for you better than a bank. Try e.g. Verifo, Interpolitan Money and Currenxie (HK but they can give you a SEPA account). Swiss subjects are not so well reachable for you I think.
If you share the results here, it will be appreciated.

Reactions: ilke
I agree.
Some EMI will probably do the job for you better than a bank. Try e.g. Verifo, Interpolitan Money and Currenxie (HK but they can give you a SEPA account). Swiss subjects are not so well reachable for you I think.
If you share the results here, it will be appreciated.
Thanks, i will try this week to apply, just taking an office to escape some dump question, and bulding a online course website instead of management consultancy.

I will try all mentioned above thanks !

Thanks i will try and make a feedback !

Reactions: sinos and Forester
Do you consider them sufficiently reliable, currently?

No I don't. But take what you can get to get an Ajman freezone company banked with SEPA access.

Reactions: ilke
No I don't. But take what you can get to get an Ajman freezone company banked with SEPA access.
Yes; I understand – and I agree. (I have just wanted to clarify it for myself and wondered about your opinion re: Paxum Bank /I share it, BTW/). Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: Martin Everson
You recommend which company in UAE, to have the biggest option in term of SEPA ACCESS, Mainland dubai ?

I recommend nothing in UAE.

• Haha
Reactions: uranium
So what the best country outside EU for you to setup company ?

There is no such thing as best country for anything. It all depends on your personal circumstances. I am retired as it says on my avatar so there is no setting up a company in my personal circumstance.