Our valued sponsor

UAE FZ + US LLC setup

OnTheFly

Feb 12, 2024
Estonia
Visit site
Hey guys!
I am an european citizen, and moving to Dubai in a month, due to my activity, i want to have access to US payment infrastructure, and will setup an LLC (in Delaware or Wyoming).
I have a little question though, since the EIN takes a month or so to get for non-us citizens, can i register the US LLC using my personal address (in Europe), before getting my UAE permanent address. Would enable me to save a month's time of wait to start my activity. (Since i would need to wait for the FZ creation to finish, go to UAE, get VISA etc, and then start the procedure for the US LLC).

Thanks a lot for your help here, i'm not very savy when it comes to advice like this, and don't have anyone in my circle that knows any of this information!

(Also, for anyone wondering, opening FZ to get VISA in UAE and will pass the money from the LLC to the FZ).

I have a little question though, since the EIN takes a month or so to get for non-us citizens, can i register the US LLC using my personal address (in Europe), before getting my UAE permanent address.
I don't see any issue with that. Most formation agents don't care where you live. There is only US and not US (and sanctioned territories like Iran, Cuba, North Korea).

Maybe wait to register with FinCEN BOI until you've moved to the UAE, though.

I don't see any issue with that. Most formation agents don't care where you live. There is only US and not US (and sanctioned territories like Iran, Cuba, North Korea).

Maybe wait to register with FinCEN BOI until you've moved to the UAE, though.
Thanks for your response, though i read through the linked post you mentionned, and don't understand how this ties to my situation... I'm a little confused haha, if you would mind going into a little bit of detail, thanks!

Latest Threads