Our valued sponsor

What Are The countries that are restricted on Paypal

best may be to find some countries of interest and compare it to the paypal's accepted country lists https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide and maybe ask them directly for some country specific.

We already know at this time (read this on this forum) Belize, Seychelles, Mauritius, BVI are not possible countries to use for PayPal unless you live there or can get your VPS there.

Reactions: JohnLocke
India is one of the well-known country that has restricted to Paypal
Yeah you are unable to make friend transfer to Indians you will need to make them business. I would suggest to use something like payoneer or skrill for e-currency if not BitCoin, so you will be able to connect it to your business bank account that you can open anywhere offshore.

Yeah you are unable to make friend transfer to Indians you will need to make them business. I would suggest to use something like payoneer or skrill for e-currency if not BitCoin, so you will be able to connect it to your business bank account that you can open anywhere offshore.
I prefer Payoneer and Bitcoin. Most of my indian friends using Bitcoin atm

What countries do not accept payment of PayPal?
It seems not to be a problem to receive the payment at any country any longer, there may just be restrictions to when and how you can receive them.

Well, you heard the bad news if you're from India. I suggest to try Skrill , Payza and Payoneer. It works like PayPal and they have less restrictions and fees. I've been a PayPal user since 2009 and if only online shopping websites starts to implement skrill and others as their payment methods, I would leave PayPal right away.

Depends on what you consider to be an offshore account. For instant Cyprus and Latvia will work for withdrawal. I assume that Belize and Seychelles will work too if you create the PayPal account in the name of someone in Belize or Seychelles.

Here is a full list of Countries that are blocked by Paypal , What Country Doesn't Work With PayPal?

I think if you're having problems finding a good payment method or processor, try Bitcoin and Skrill. As much as I've read here, its a good alternative for Paypal which is very strict.
Thank you great share... get documents (fake) for countries supported by PayPal and verify with VCC so you don't need to worry about to get a PayPal account even if you got banned or live in Turkey :D

For people living in Turkey this can be their second option to get a PayPal account after all!