Our valued sponsor

What are the possibilities for me?

but u have provided 0 info g.

What industry? Clients where? Which currencies?
Just general..Can I be the don of taxes?

We don't even have CFC rules. A little bit beautiful than Bhamas ;)

P.S. My country doesn't charge taxes for foreign income but money must be remitted to local bank account and I dislike doing it because of capital controls

Last edited:
Just general..Can I be the don of taxes?

We don't even have CFC rules. A little bit beautiful than Bhamas ;)

P.S. My country doesn't charge taxes for foreign income but money must be remitted to local bank account and I dislike doing it because of capital controls

Ok, 'in general'... use a Seychelles IBC and some EU EMI and call it a day.
Or a US LLC and again some EU EMI.

Unironically

@Tomy223 Theres money to be made as a nominee director if you are responsive and speak good English.
I live in such a country too, and thought about this, but isn't the downside huge if some company you are a nominee for is a fraud/criminal enterprise. You can always be deceived or miss stuff even if you do a lot of due diligence. And the upside, in the thousands of USD per company. Doesn't quite seem worth it, or am I missing something?

I live in such a country too, and thought about this, but isn't the downside huge if some company you are a nominee for is a fraud/criminal enterprise. You can always be deceived or miss stuff even if you do a lot of due diligence. And the upside, in the thousands of USD per company. Doesn't quite seem worth it, or am I missing something?

Most nominees sign a liability discharge clause where its clearly stipulated what they can / can't do so if someone was to lawyer up against you, you have proof of what you actually was involved in.

But you also live in a non crs, non oecd, non aeoi country so I very much doubt people will go the extra mile to find you when you are clearly a nominee.

Where do you live tho? Curious.
Is it nice there?

Most nominees sign a liability discharge clause where its clearly stipulated what they can / can't do so if someone was to lawyer up against you, you have proof of what you actually was involved in.

But you also live in a non crs, non oecd, non aeoi country so I very much doubt people will go the extra mile to find you when you are clearly a nominee.

Where do you live tho? Curious.
Is it nice there?
Sub-Saharan Africa, and yup, it's great. DM for details.

I would love to learn about the country you live in OP, do you mind to mention what country it is?