Our valued sponsor

What's best offshore company jurisdiction 2024?

wonderfulboy

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jun 2, 2022
Visit site
I want to know what is the best country or island to setup a offshore company if banking is a requirement to be valid and possible?

My problem is the taxman in the country of residency, they are after me for hiding peanuts and digging deep to find all my hidings, I'm moving all stuff around in a cyclols which mean every time they think they found something they can't proof it. I have had fund with it for some time, however, I'm tired of the game and want to find something more stable.

Reactions: DeepDrilling
Seychelles, really? I was wondering which neobank would open an account, now I read Payset. Googling further talamobile.mx and netpay.com.mx pull up as valid options too.

So that the company is not recognized as a resident in your country according to the PE rule

Im confident if you live in a high tax country your local IRS wont give a flying flamingo about you having a local director in Seychelles if at the end of the day you are the one calling the shots lmao.

TL;DR: move to a place where taxes aren't a problem.

Id advise this too tbh. You can get away with unlimited stuff just by living in a mismanaged placed / place dont doesnt care what you are doing. Theres plenty of options.

Seychelles, really? I was wondering which neobank would open an account, now I read Payset. Googling further talamobile.mx and netpay.com.mx pull up as valid options too.

Theres a somewhat large list, shop around a bit. Again it all depends on what industry you are in.

Id advise this too tbh. You can get away with unlimited stuff just by living in a mismanaged placed / place dont doesnt care what you are doing. Theres plenty of options.
What matters to me is whether or not appointing a nominee director helps to avoid PE. It's not about do they care or not. A recent example is UAE. They didn't care for a long time and suddenly began to recognize the PE rule. And it could happen to any country. And most importantly fines and penalties can be applied retrospectively.

I am also interested in the question in the topic. Things change quickly and I'm wondering what a good actual setup is right now.

I want to know what is the best country or island to setup a offshore company if banking is a requirement to be valid and possible?

My problem is the taxman in the country of residency, they are after me for hiding peanuts and digging deep to find all my hidings, I'm moving all stuff around in a cyclols which mean every time they think they found something they can't proof it. I have had fund with it for some time, however, I'm tired of the game and want to find something more stable.
Erm... never heard of CRS?

In addition you've openly stated you are evading taxes as it stands and intend to furtherance this with the aid of others advising (conspiracy).

This post itself is representative of a criminal conspiracy -> for all those responding, be considerate.

What matters to me is whether or not appointing a nominee director helps to avoid PE. It's not about do they care or not. A recent example is UAE. They didn't care for a long time and suddenly began to recognize the PE rule. And it could happen to any country. And most importantly fines and penalties can be applied retrospectively.

I am also interested in the question in the topic. Things change quickly and I'm wondering what a good actual setup is right now.

The answer is 'most likely not' but depends on where you are from.

Most EU IRS's wont go with your Seychelles local director if he is not doing anything meaningful; or in other words, if you are the one calling all the shots... then 'you' are the company, and as a result, the company will be tax resident in your place of residency.

Now Im not saying you cant finesse it, just saying how things work on paper.

Can you make a few examples of these mismanaged countries?

I like places where they close one eye, maybe even two ;)

Most (if not all) of Latin America, and most of SEAsia.

North Africa / Middle East too but eww

Last edited:
Reactions: ilke
Im confident if you live in a high tax country your local IRS wont give a flying flamingo about you having a local director in Seychelles if at the end of the day you are the one calling the shots lmao.
Exactly. For tax purposes, nominees are a pointless layer in most cases if the tax authority is aggressive and/or competent enough.

If you have genuine substance, though, it's a different story. Then there might be more of an argument to be made. But even then, if you're effectively the CEO, many will use that to claim the whole company is tax resident where you are.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
Exactly. For tax purposes, nominees are a pointless layer in most cases if the tax authority is aggressive and/or competent enough.

If you have genuine substance, though, it's a different story. Then there might be more of an argument to be made. But even then, if you're effectively the CEO, many will use that to claim the whole company is tax resident where you are.
Ok, let's be more specific. In one of the threads we were talking about Cyprus. Is this scheme legal there or are they turning a blind eye? Because it's sometimes a lot cheaper to make substance than pay 12.5%. Moreover, if it is solved simply by a nominee it's even better. Therefore, it is important to understand which jurisdiction now provides the opportunity for 0 tax, access to banks and cheapest substance.

Of course I'm not talking about western Europe or any CFC country, no chance there.
Now Im not saying you cant finesse it, just saying how things work on paper.
In the end the enforcement comes to this interpretation as on paper. Because while 10 years ago it was difficult to control, now with digitalization it's a job for 5 minutes

Can anyone tell me how a government can demonstrate that the decisions are made by oneself as executive director?

I think it's simply impossible.

Latest Threads