Our valued sponsor

Where are you investing your money right now?

Gold, Bitcoin, S&P 500 and Real Estate are all at the maximum levels ever reached so far in history, clearly not a good time to invest and waiting for a massive correction before I jump in with more Fiat Dollars into these assets.

So, where are investors investing right now? What are they purchasing? Or are they simply sitting on their Cash Fiat currency for the next occasion and correction on these assets?

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
why do you think correction will occur?
maybe you will have new maximum levels in 2-3-6 months, which will be 5-10% higher.
in normal times stock market will always look expensive. we are way beyond P/Es of 5-10-15, at least according to Warren Buffet.
how long is all that sustainable, that's another question, but it appears that's the way how things work now

in my cases, i was always thinking it will go low, and actually I never got to it
better to buy something each and every month/quarter, and over time it will adjust and provide decent gains

Gold, Bitcoin, S&P 500 and Real Estate are all at the maximum levels ever reached so far in history, clearly not a good time to invest and waiting for a massive correction before I jump in with more Fiat Dollars into these assets.

So, where are investors investing right now? What are they purchasing? Or are they simply sitting on their Cash Fiat currency for the next occasion and correction on these assets?
hard to say. The chart from Germanys 1920s indicates for interesting times ahead.

hard to say. The chart from Germanys 1920s indicates for interesting times ahead.
This is why I'm not keen on purchasing all times high and trying to diversify.

The only people who saved their a*s in Germany were people who had Precious metals and farms that kept pretty much the same value and were methods of negotiations. There was no Bitcoin back then.

The only people who saved their a*s in Germany were people who had Precious metals and farms that kept pretty much the same value and were methods of negotiations. There was no Bitcoin back then.
but it was an analog world. Gold today is immobilized (it was easy to transport back then with smartness) and is totally useless for digital commerce which is the backbone of the world today (without internet there will be stone age).

+1 still buy Gold and Bitcoins

Reactions: jafo
Im building a somewhat big position in Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. :cool:
What is your outlook on this? https://www.reuters.com/business/en...a-dividend-possible-april-meeting-2024-03-11/

PS. For the record, I am in the SAME boat as you. I am just looking to learn from your point of view. Unfortunately, I have not developed any thoughts on my own (yet) on the subject. This subject has proven to be difficult for me to reason with.

PBR prices OCT no dividends.png