Our valued sponsor

which EMI provide dedicated business iban?

1. Certificate of incorporation or another equivalent document not older than 3 months (confirmed by notary or with an apostille);

This is irritating inconvenience and funny if company is older than 3 month it can not apply!

I can only speak from my experience with Transferwise Borderless (corporate). I never tried to send outside the EU BUT when adding areceipient it asks for an email + IBAN. My account is in Euro for a Belize IBC. For sure I can say that your counter part will see your company name because I have transferred money from Transferwise to my own corporate bank accounts.

Reactions: MrTony
N26 opens business account only for companies, which director is UK or EU residents?

According to their website what N26 offers is not much of a business account. It is still a personal account in your name, where your name, not the name of the company, will appear on the account and card. It is also not possible to have a personal and a "business" account at the same time. It is available in the same EU countries where their personal account is available.

Latest Threads