Our valued sponsor

Which visa type to get? UAE

Hello,
I’ve created a company with Shams media city, and now I have to apply for the visa!
Which visa should I get?
Investor visa
Investor visa Manager
Or employment visa?
Thanks
In our experience you get as the Managing Director of the company nowadays a Director Employee Visa and as Shareholder only you can choose designation of the visa freely.

In reality the designation of the visa doesn't make any difference. For an unknown reason most of the people are asking for having an investor visa - maybe it sounds best to majority of the people.

Nowadays all visas you receive from forming a company are valid for 3 years - cost the same and so on.

In our experience you get as the Managing Director of the company nowadays a Director Employee Visa and as Shareholder only you can choose designation of the visa freely.

In reality the designation of the visa doesn't make any difference. For an unknown reason most of the people are asking for having an investor visa - maybe it sounds best to majority of the people.

Nowadays all visas you receive from forming a company are valid for 3 years - cost the same and so on.
Hey Fred, Thanks for your feedback!
Is there any reason why you choose manager instead of Investor?
As an investor you don't have to state your salary, which is a plus I guess!

Hey Fred, Thanks for your feedback!
Is there any reason why you choose manager instead of Investor?
As an investor you don't have to state your salary, which is a plus I guess!
You need a Managing Director of the Company and this Director get's a Employee Contract to receive the residence visa.

In our case we provide this for our clients and the mentioned numbers are simply place holders on the paper.

Only if you are Shareholder of the Company you can get an Investor visa that doesn't require the employee contract.

Back in the days all Authorities issued Investor Visa but they stopped it within the last 3 years.

Latest Threads