Our valued sponsor

Who Is Satoshi Nakamoto?

mytoofood

Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 2, 2022
Visit site
Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg
According to many articles I have read, Satoshi Nakamoto is supposed to be a single person who invented Bitcoin. When I read about him and about Bitcoin from how Bitcoin originated, how it started, and to where we stand now - and I correlate it with all the calculations that have been made and the enormous plan that has been devised many years into the future, 2140 - I find it very hard to imagine that it is a single person!

I'm becoming more and more a supporter of the theory that this pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto covers an intelligence entity of the USA, CHINA, or even RUSSIA. I simply cannot imagine that one man alone would be capable of devising a complete financial system on the scale of Bitcoin, alone!

Things that one is not allowed to do are always extra exciting, and the things that are illegal usually always become worth a lot of money. So, the whole concept is so well thought out, right from the system itself to the marketing of it that I'm baffled. If it is a single person, then it must be an Alien; it cannot be an ordinary human without supernatural powers who created Bitcoin.

What do you think ? Is this Bitcoin run by Aliens ?

all the technologies it's build on are pretty old and proven long before BTC
there were many attempts to design a system like that (there is even a fresh book about it)

thinking about the probability of something that had to happen only once and the more retrospectively makes not much sense - what is the odds of formation of the planet Earth or RNA? every single moment you can witness events that had astronomically small probability 5 minutes ago

regarding Satoshi... I don't know and I don't really care as it's not important anymore
to me involvement of the governments seems extremely improbable but again... no one gives a s**t now

He “just” wrote a simple 9 pages paper https://bitcoinwhitepaper.co/bitcoin.pdf and a short code. He didn’t invent anything from scratch, but took pieces of previous inventions and put them together in a very elegant fashion. While Ecash, bitgold, egold etc died, Bitcoin survived and thrived thanks to its community.
No government ever invented or developed anything useful, which is the best proof of absence of government involvement.

While Ecash, bitgold, egold etc died, Bitcoin survived and thrived thanks to its community.
Don't forget DigiCash by David Chaum in the late '80s... that guy f*cked me over six ways from Sunday. In his defense, I should have NEVER relied on one guy doing the "right thing." I took the decision alone based on my own assessments and due diligence, incorporated it into my projects, and paid the price dearly! stupi#21

(1) DIGICASH SHOWS THE BENEFITS OF AN EARLY MARKET ENTRY - Tech Monitor

and then this:

(2) How DigiCash Blew Everything

I'm so glad that Satoshi Nakamoto disappeared. Egos hurt everything! +99.99% of people OVERESTIMATE their own abilities and that of those they "revere," which is a recipe for disaster! cry&¤

PS. I was too young then to actually be aware of the Laws of Human Nature and had NO ONE to guide me, so...mistakes are paid with money or blood. Luckily, mine was limited to "unrealized gains"! I should have just invested all that money into AAPL, MSFT, and BRK cry&¤ . Lesson learned!

Okay, I'm not quite sure what to say to your theory, OP - but since no one knows anything concrete or it has been proven who is behind Bitcoin, I can only say that you might be right and yet not.

Reactions: jafo and mytoofood
He “just” wrote a simple 9 pages paper https://bitcoinwhitepaper.co/bitcoin.pdf and a short code. He didn’t invent anything from scratch, but took pieces of previous inventions and put them together in a very elegant fashion. While Ecash, bitgold, egold etc died, Bitcoin survived and thrived thanks to its community.
No government ever invented or developed anything useful, which is the best proof of absence of government involvement.

This, pretty much. The guy cobbled up some C++ code together on Windows and got lucky people went for it.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke and void
yeah thats why big banks like jpm have evidence that they pushed bitcoin from at least 2010 ,surely because they are anty establishment

Long story on short: crypto was invented by the shadow government the same government that controls all United Nations and Agencies around the globe, such as nato, unicef, who, wef, etc.
The plan is to create the transitional framework to eliminate cash. Cash means sovereignty and private life, it cannot be tracked or confiscated if it is hidden. They resorted to pointing the finger at the totalitarian state that monitors and abuses the masses of people in order to create the false illusion that a partially or totally anonymous crypto currency is for the benefit of the common man who does not want to surrender his personal sovereignty.
But everything is just a bait, BUT, and I say it again, BUT, until they manage to fool everyone and exterminate cash, a lot of money can be made from crypto.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO = SA - SAMSUNG / TOSHI - TOSHIBA / NAKA - NAKAMURA TECHNOLOGIES / MOTO - MOTOROLA

Guess who controls all the corporations mentioned above

For the future they want to implement a system through which no one can connect to the Internet except by using an electronic ID, thus crypto will lose its usefulness in terms of anonymity and the impossibility of being blocked because it will be blocked directly the digital id at the macro level, so a person will no longer have the possibility to transact or spend anything on the Internet at the push of a button.
What happened in PLANDEMIC with the digital certificate was only a BETA test program to see how people react, next time they will implement the stable one based on what they learned from mistakes and the reaction of people and national governments.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Long story on short: crypto was invented by the shadow government the same government that controls all United Nations and Agencies around the globe, such as nato, unicef, who, wef, etc.
The plan is to create the transitional framework to eliminate cash. Cash means sovereignty and private life, it cannot be tracked or confiscated if it is hidden. They resorted to pointing the finger at the totalitarian state that monitors and abuses the masses of people in order to create the false illusion that a partially or totally anonymous crypto currency is for the benefit of the common man who does not want to surrender his personal sovereignty.
But everything is just a bait, BUT, and I say it again, BUT, until they manage to fool everyone and exterminate cash, a lot of money can be made from crypto.

SATOSHI NAKAMOTO = SA - SAMSUNG / TOSHI - TOSHIBA / NAKA - NAKAMURA TECHNOLOGIES / MOTO - MOTOROLA

For the future they want to implement a system through which no one can connect to the Internet except by using an electronic ID, thus crypto will lose its usefulness in terms of anonymity and the impossibility of being blocked because it will be blocked directly the digital id at the macro level, so a person will no longer have the possibility to transact or spend anything on the Internet at the push of a button.
What happened in PLANDEMIC with the digital certificate was only a BETA test program to see how people react, next time they will implement the stable one based on what they learned from mistakes and the reaction of people and national governments.
Did you panic sell at 16k last year?

#FACT!

This is the hardest pill for regular people of average and below-average IQ to swallow stupi#21 .
They are just INCAPABLE of understanding this validated and reproducible fact. :rolleyes:

Average and below average IQ.png

*Red line and to the left can't, in general, understand that statement. Of course, there are exceptions ;)

PS. If I sent out a bunch of armed men to rob thousands of people and use that money to pay Elon Musk and his crew, and they use that money to develop a rocket, I didn't invent anything. I just paid for its development with STOLEN money. There is a distinction ;)

A smart gov which is even smarter than the already supersmart gov we have already. Thats an amazing story!
Will you write a book about this?

• Haha
Reactions: jafo