Our valued sponsor

Wise transfers from and to Xapo

I have just asked to Wise support directly.

The reply is that Wise is unable to receive funds from Xapo Bank or send funds to Xapo Bank. They explain that Xapo Bank gives access to cryptocurrencies services, and Wise cannot act as a potential direct or indirect support to operations in cryptocurrencies.

They say there is an exception when the crypto platform is regulated and/or supervised in the EU or UK. Maybe the fact that Gibraltar is not anymore in EU has changed things?

Their support looks pretty brainless. So I am not sure it can be trusted. Be careful, though.

Reactions: vehzag
I have just asked to Wise support directly.

The reply is that Wise is unable to receive funds from Xapo Bank or send funds to Xapo Bank. They explain that Xapo Bank gives access to cryptocurrencies services, and Wise cannot act as a potential direct or indirect support to operations in cryptocurrencies.

They say there is an exception when the crypto platform is regulated and/or supervised in the EU or UK. Maybe the fact that Gibraltar is not anymore in EU has changed things?

Their support looks pretty brainless. So I am not sure it can be trusted. Be careful, though.
yup wise monkeys are braindead which has been documented countless times here.