Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC to change it to anonymous

So how to remove it from the Secretary of state?
Pretty sure you can't. IIRC, the annual return is the only document where you could put your own name on public record for a Wyoming LLC. Even if you do manage to update the that document, some data mining company probably has a copy of the current annual return already, so the information is out there. If not public then semi-public/private.

Consider the company tainted and start over with a new company.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
Consider the company tainted and start over with a new company.
Follow this advice because anything that has once gone official will never be removed again. Imagine if you make a million success in this company and then suddenly get into trouble because of such a mistake, thinking you could change what you've already done!

I can't see what the problem is, but from your question, I assume it's important for you to remain anonymous.

Reactions: jafo
Im making 7 to 8 figures on that company

My contracts written by the name of the company and the filing number

If i closed this company i will lose all my contracts and agreements as i cant have same company name and filing number

Besides i was lucky to open with Mercury and im sure im gonna be next time with tge new company

Reactions: JohnLocke
Then I'm afraid your company is no longer anonymous and there might not be anything you can do about it.

You can try submitting an amended annual report, signed by someone else. But I'm not sure what happens to the old one.

Annual report dont show my name

It shows im one of the orginizers

I wanna remove my name from being public as orginizer

It shows im one of the orginizers
How did you manage that? The organizer should be the registered agent you used. Did you create the LLC yourself without going through a registered agent?

I wanna remove my name from being public as orginizer
Impossible, unfortunately. That record is permanent and cannot be modified.

How did you manage that? The organizer should be the registered agent you used. Did you create the LLC yourself without going through a registered agent?

The registered agent gave me an option if my name should appear as orginizer along with them

And this what happened my name shows as orginizer along with the registered agent not as manager or owner

Why not contact and retain a lawyer in Wyoming who specializes in incorporations in Wyoming and discuss this matter with him? :rolleyes:

Lawyers some times can give you 2 answers same times

One day i asked lawyers about legal thing and gave me 2 different answers here people with experince and most times give a great answers

Lawyers some times can give you 2 answers same times

One day i asked lawyers about legal thing and gave me 2 different answers here people with experince and most times give a great answers
That's 100% true! That's the reason Supreme Courts "abolished/abandoned" seriatim opinions. Learned justices couldn't even agree with each other doh948""
Source: The Fall of Seriatim Opinions and the Rise of the Supreme Court.

Now, you need to find ONE attorney who knows the system inside ( ;) ) and out.
For example, this is educative reading: Former Prisoners Become Attorneys: From "Breaking" the Law to Practicing Law

PS. What I have found personally useful and works +99% of the time for me was to familiarize myself with the subject, study the subject, write an email specifying and reducing my thoughts and objectives in writing, and then make the phone call and speak to an employee of that particular department in charge.

Reactions: Alexmorgan
I have an account in Mercury do i need the same process to open an account for my new company?
Yes, because Mercury doesn't give a s**t about the millions the other company has so for them this is something completely new...

Btw, all states are zero taxes if what you're doing is just using them as a disregarded entity so the 0% tax of Wyoming is meaningless for most foreigners beside just paying more for nothing.

• Wow
Then im stuck with this company
Mercury for sure will reject me for new account because im African and the country i live in became high risk country just lately
You have to use that company or use some sort of nominee services for a new US LLC with all the headaches that could come with that. Also getting a new password for example from a CBI program could help in your case.