Our valued sponsor

Xapo Bank Real Deal or Total Steal? Unveiling the Truth Behind the Buzz: Share Your Experiences Now!

There's so much useful info here, thank you again to everyone for sharing your experience. I've a last question: which is their policy regarding third party deposit/withdrawals?

Also, do they ask for rigorous Proof of Funds or other supporting documentation for large crypto deposits?
Well i specifically asked them to go through the SoF process in the very beginning before depositing anything, to avoid the inconvenience of having my account/wire out frozen for couple of weeks when they decide to do it on a whim but they denied and told me it will be done whenever needed. So I'm pretty sure when i start using them and need to do 6 figures + wire it will be on hold for couple of weeks so for now I'm hodling off using them since I have better alternatives anyway.

I am starting using it. They send their debit card even to Panama! Fairly unique, I think. Indeed 1.1% cashback. Easy to send USD stablecoins.

As I pointed out in another thread, Wise support told me it is not possible to transfer from Wise to Xapo because of crypto services in Xapo... I am not 100% sure of what they say, because talking to these people at Wise support looked like talking to ChatGPT. Anyone here sending to Xapo from Wise?

I get my incomes with Wise, and I would like to send them to Xapo without losing too much in between. That's quite a problem for me.

Reactions: jafo
As I pointed out in another thread, Wise support told me it is not possible to transfer from Wise to Xapo because of crypto services in Xapo... I am not 100% sure of what they say, because talking to these people at Wise support looked like talking to ChatGPT. Anyone here sending to Xapo from Wise?

I get my incomes with Wise, and I would like to send them to Xapo without losing too much in between. That's quite a problem for me.
I have received from Wise to Zenus Bank and Xapo Bank, both I didn't experience issues with.

However, Wise is not the most reliable platform, and I do my best to avoid it. They might only take action on the rules being broken sometimes.

You could probably try Zenus and then Xapo, but the issue is that Wise will only send to their CHF details. They reject the US, Puerto Rico and EU accounts. Or use some EU EMI in between (Wise SEPA there, then SEPA to Xapo)

Reactions: drolive0
Maybe it is better to write to their support and repeat the question until you get something from a real person!

It's not advisable to send money from Xapo to Wise and just cross your fingers every time hoping everything goes smoothly. It's better to ask until you get a proper answer that you can use for documentation in case something does go wrong.

Reactions: drolive0 and jafo
Maybe it is better to write to their support and repeat the question until you get something from a real person!

It's not advisable to send money from Xapo to Wise and just cross your fingers every time hoping everything goes smoothly. It's better to ask until you get a proper answer that you can use for documentation in case something does go wrong.
You are absolutely right. When I said the interaction with Wise support looked like an interaction with ChatGPT, it is because they do not understand well, and you need to insist before getting a proper answer. But they made various spelling errors, so they were humans. Since they were so slow, I am not sure they made the correct answer, especially now that others report having made transfers between Wise & Xapo. Confusing!

Reactions: ilke and EliasIT
Btw, I earned over 30k USD with them via their Earnings program;

USD interest currently at 4.5%, no lock in
BTC interest currently at 1% (only up to 5 BTC now tho)
referrals (have only 1)
card cashback up to 1.1%

And as far as I understand they are going to raise their monthly/annual fees soon. Them losing SWIFT was a blow yes, but eventually it will most likely come back. SEPA works well. And FX rates are a++.
are you still doing good with Xapo ?