Our valued sponsor

You want to setup fully privacy protected offshore company?

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Sorry for the headline, but I needed your attention!

How will you cope with setting up a company where anonymity and privacy is 95% protected?

So far I have only managed to find 1 place in the world where it can be done - of course without a bank account. But Switzerland cannot be the only place!

I have been looking inside mentor group gold already, also I'm an author of some threads there, so no need to suggest to look there unless we need to discuss something different not to be found there already.

As we discussed earlier Switzerland has it's secrets and can work well out.

In addition I would setup some Romanian Micro Companies and UK Ltd's - I DM'ed you some ways to get off the radar for at least the next 5 years where you better close the companies and start over again.

Reactions: tacokai and blizz
+1 for this comment.

Another way to setup your company almost anonymous is the homeless way as discussed endless times in mentor group gold. Poland have poor people that one can hire for this purpose. But there are much better discussion about that inside MG Gold.

Reactions: EliasIT
If you want to discuss this further open a thread inside mentor group gold and I'm happy to explain you how you can do this. I have been working with several setups for a few years which are untraceable to most and the lazy tax authorities that give up.

Reactions: apres777 and jafo

How will you cope with setting up a company where anonymity and privacy is 95% protected?

So far I have only managed to find 1 place in the world where it can be done - of course without a bank account. But Switzerland cannot be the only place!

I have been looking inside mentor group gold already, also I'm an author of some threads there, so no need to suggest to look there unless we need to discuss something different not to be found there already.

In addition I would setup some Romanian Micro Companies and UK Ltd's - I DM'ed you some ways to get off the radar for at least the next 5 years where you better close the companies and start over again.
You both are big fans of Switzerland as I read many of your posts about it. Personally I grabbed an offer with UK LTD and nominees without KYC - works spectacular good for me.

You both are big fans of Switzerland as I read many of your posts about it. Personally I grabbed an offer with UK LTD and nominees without KYC - works spectacular good for me.
I jumped too on the Swiss company because of the reputation, so far all feels much more safe for the purpose of my needs for this company.

I jumped too on the Swiss company because of the reputation, so far all feels much more safe for the purpose of my needs for this company.
I can only agree with this confirmation.

Reactions: clemens
Asset protection and privacy solutions should be tailored to the specific circumstances and objectives involving personalized legal structures, financial strategies, and privacy measures designed to address individual needs, risks and risk appetite, while adhering to relevant laws and regulations.

I have specialized on this and can provide advice how to setup such structures legally along with relevant services:
1) no crs/fatca reportable entity for holding bankable and non-bankable assets (DIY advice or a managed solution)
2) no crs reportable entity - custodial institution setup (DIY advice or a managed solution)
3) advice on how to take calculated risks and mitigate risks
4) zero tax and low tax structures, tax planning
5) assistance with change of residence
6) crypto cash out, crypto safeguarding
7) banking
8) anonymous business setup
9) fractional director/nominee or self-managed solutions

In the context of asset protection its worth noting private placement life insurance (PPLI).
By blending investing and life insurance, PPLI policies allow affluent individuals to grow their wealth while ensuring financial protection for their heirs. PPLI can be a beneficial investment in scenarios such as estate planning, asset protection, and tax-efficient investing.

Last edited:
I can only agree with this confirmation.
Thank you, I own an entity in Switzerland today.

Asset protection and privacy solutions should be tailored to the specific circumstances and objectives involving personalized legal structures, financial strategies, and privacy measures designed to address individual needs, risks and risk appetite, while adhering to relevant laws and regulations.

I have specialized on this and can provide advice how to setup such structures legally along with relevant services:
1) no crs/fatca reportable entity for holding bankable and non-bankable assets (DIY advice or a managed solution)
2) no crs reportable entity - custodial institution setup (DIY advice or a managed solution)
3) advice on how to take calculated risks and mitigate risks
4) zero tax and low tax structures, tax planning
5) assistance with change of residence
6) crypto cash out, crypto safeguarding
7) banking
8) anonymous business setup
9) fractional director/nominee or self-managed solutions

In the context of asset protection its worth noting private placement life insurance (PPLI).
By blending investing and life insurance, PPLI policies allow affluent individuals to grow their wealth while ensuring financial protection for their heirs. PPLI can be a beneficial investment in scenarios such as estate planning, asset protection, and tax-efficient investing.
You took the opportunity to place a sales AD in this thread? Thanks for the info but it is too much to read.

can you link me to the threads in mentor group gold? I have membership and eager to find my way to privacy??

Reactions: wonderfulboy

can you help me out with a setup ?