Our valued sponsor

Zen.com EMI?

Does anybody have any experience with Zen.com for business banking?
It is a small EMI like Pervesk in terms of size.

The person behind ZEN:

top EMIS-lt.jpg

ZEN.COM is making it to the list of top 10 EMI-s of Lithuania (from 313 total incl payment institutions).
Based on that I would say its more trustable than Bankera, Mr. Tango and the like.
Some of the smaller EMI-s are taking huge risks when it comes to compliance and potential fines can end their business real quick unless the owners have deep pockets. Not to mention they can become "creative" with compliance procedures when they have liquidity issues.

View attachment 3205

ZEN.COM is making it to the list of top 10 EMI-s of Lithuania (from 313 total incl payment institutions).
Based on that I would say its more trustable than Bankera, Mr. Tango and the like.
Some of the smaller EMI-s are taking huge risks when it comes to compliance and potential fines can end their business real quick unless the owners have deep pockets. Not to mention they can become "creative" with compliance procedures when they have liquidity issues.
Great Info!!!

Nice reviews about them. I just wonder, if they are into high risk if it isn't risky to use them? No one knows when some sort of regulation suddenly is applied to them or if they gamble with their business that it get shut down by the financial authority.

Well, I have tried to open a personal account, I am a citizen of an EU country, firstly one of my phone numbers didn't receive a verification code, then it came using my other phone number, I have taken photos of my ID card and made the video, then it was rejected, I did it again, the same thing then tried with a driver license, when opened the app again it asked that something is wrong, to contact customer support, I contacted them and they said that they have the right to reject applications without telling what is wrong.
The first time I received the verification error, I contacted live chat support and the agent told me to use a passport but I used a driver license instead..
I really don't know what is the reason, really strange..

Reactions: AlphaOmega888
Well, I have tried to open a personal account, I am a citizen of an EU country, firstly one of my phone numbers didn't receive a verification code, then it came using my other phone number, I have taken photos of my ID card and made the video, then it was rejected, I did it again, the same thing then tried with a driver license, when opened the app again it asked that something is wrong, to contact customer support, I contacted them and they said that they have the right to reject applications without telling what is wrong.
The first time I received the verification error, I contacted live chat support and the agent told me to use a passport but I used a driver license instead..
I really don't know what is the reason, really strange..
Probably just s**t software made by cheap outsourced developers. For some reason a lot of EMIs are crap when it comes to software.

Probably just s**t software made by cheap outsourced developers. For some reason a lot of EMIs are crap when it comes to software.
Yeah, could be, it just doesn't make sense, why not wait for the passport but decide to revoke the application after trying with the driver's license for the third time. Or if I am flagged(because of the closure of my Payoneer account), something like a system between banks/EMIs as well as my phone number could explain why it hasn't sent me a code for verification in the first place.. I doubt that's the case, maybe something about the verification system and the poor quality of the images? I can not tell.
I emailed them today about the phone verification problem and then about the identity verification problem and I received exactly the same reply from different agents with an hour difference:

"After careful review of your application, we are sorry to say that we are not able to open an account for you.

We wish you the best of luck."

Such a bad experience, I do not recommend it, only a waste of time, I used another EMI which took me 20 minutes for registration to order a card.

Latest Threads