Our valued sponsor

Zen.com EMI?

Monese have terms they wont open account if i am reside uk UBO and LTD both be in uk i seeking for Service who also onboard UBO from Asia
You asked in your last post what alternative he had found, and that's what you got an answer to. I didn't ask you if you could use them. So if your answer is directed at me, that's fine... but if it's for everyone reading this thread, then you should refrain from quoting me.

Now, I have been trying for 5 business days to open an account with them for our company. It all started with an offer of 150 EUR, which we rejected. Then they asked about the type of business, what we did, etc. After a long, detailed explanation and verification of the director, etc., they came back with an offer of 60 EUR - but then started over again with the same questions... so we answered again! Then they came back with a new offer, everything is fine, we just need to know the activity on the company's website (this is the 3rd time we explain this), now they come back with a new offer of 80 EUR/month and say that the rest is fine.

So far so good,...

Now they come back with "new questions" which are the same ones we have already answered + that they still need more documents which we then have to have notarized, etc.

Now I have asked them to close our inquiry as it is simply unserious and untrustworthy. We are looking elsewhere :)

For those who are willing to play that game and have the time and patience for it, it will probably be a quite fine EMI... but this I definitely do not want to deal with. Other EMIs that are significantly larger than them have welcomed us with open arms without much fuss. So I guess we can find another one as a supplement.

Now, I have been trying for 5 business days to open an account with them for our company. It all started with an offer of 150 EUR, which we rejected. Then they asked about the type of business, what we did, etc. After a long, detailed explanation and verification of the director, etc., they came back with an offer of 60 EUR - but then started over again with the same questions... so we answered again! Then they came back with a new offer, everything is fine, we just need to know the activity on the company's website (this is the 3rd time we explain this), now they come back with a new offer of 80 EUR/month and say that the rest is fine.

So far so good,...

Now they come back with "new questions" which are the same ones we have already answered + that they still need more documents which we then have to have notarized, etc.

Now I have asked them to close our inquiry as it is simply unserious and untrustworthy. We are looking elsewhere :)

For those who are willing to play that game and have the time and patience for it, it will probably be a quite fine EMI... but this I definitely do not want to deal with. Other EMIs that are significantly larger than them have welcomed us with open arms without much fuss. So I guess we can find another one as a supplement.
It's probably their way of telling you to go elsewhere. Or just not well trained monkeys.

OMG.
So far so good,...

Really a mess :(
Fully understandable, unfortunately.

It's probably their way of telling you to go elsewhere. Or just not well trained monkeys.
I am afraid that the latter can be correct. TBMK, when Zen do not want to onboard someone, they are pretty straight. But their apparent expansion probably – I am just guessing! – led to personal shortcomings and this is the result. This is understandable but not excusable; and I guess that Dawid Rozek (founder & CEO) would not be happy – if he knew about it :(

I wanted a personal user account with zen, got rejected after submitting passport and doing the video selfies. no reason, no option to resubmit. (a friend of mine from the same area opened and used a card with them within the hour)
So weird.

I wanted a personal user account with zen, got rejected after submitting passport and doing the video selfies. no reason, no option to resubmit. (a friend of mine from the same area opened and used a card with them within the hour)
So weird.
Yes, it seems weird. Would you mind sharing your citizenship and residence country? And your friend, residing in the same area, has he the same citizenship?

Latest Threads