Our valued sponsor

zen.com Reject Business application ?

I will try with a few different ones. It seems that my inquiry has brought the forum to their attention, and they quite quickly found the threads about them. That was not the intention, but it might make them a bit cautious about what they do to avoid bad publicity here.

Only Zen knows.

If you keep getting rejected by banks and EMIs, the problem is you. There is something about you or your business that banks don't like.

Are you UK citizen and resident in the UK?
UBO is From asia My business is Software Service no crypto high risk categroy per month volume is 25k to 40K euro but i dont know what is problme ?

UBO is From asia My business is Software Service no crypto high risk categroy per month volume is 25k to 40K euro but i dont know what is problme ?
If you don't have any connection at all to Europe or UK, that might be why financial institutions are declining you. Or maybe the software services you offer are suspicious. Or it could be that the UBO appears on some warning lists.

There are hundreds of possibilities.

Reactions: Forester
If you don't have any connection at all to Europe or UK, that might be why financial institutions are declining you. Or maybe the software services you offer are suspicious. Or it could be that the UBO appears on some warning lists.

There are hundreds of possibilities.
Our most of IT clients from EU and Our software service are open but they dont have proper reseon to deny application also can you told me which best business they define as a low risk or no risk ?

Our most of IT clients from EU and Our software service are open but they dont have proper reseon to deny application also can you told me which best business they define as a low risk or no risk ?
1) Be advised that software services are, unfortunately, in many cases taken as a high risk business by financial institutions. Reasons: the product is intangible and it is quite difficult to check e.g. what are the real costs of the production or what is a real value of the product... (Tax avoidance links are obvious.)
2) If you filled in all the onboarding forms in similar English as you are using here (I do not know, of course); then you were definitely looking suspiciously. A different level of language abilities is usually expected from the representative of a UK company... (no offence)

Ohh here i am talk like very causely and in form and onboarding i use proper profesional english
:) Well, in such a case try to do it here, too ;) Your posts might attract more attention and definitely will become more easy to read ;)

@ilke

i am just sharing my opinion, where i have expertise.

Hence i want to make a clear statement:

I dont like swissmoney because they have high fees. I CLEARLY STATED IT ALL THE TIME. BUT

That was the only one service that i engaged with and was able to trade USDT and to put the money immediately to my card and spend it. Despite the high fees maybe someone will find it useful to know that in 5 minutes they can register , deposit USDT and immediately spend it with card.

Thats all

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost every operating EMI should accept you.

Subject to you as a person,- not in the sanctions list, not a PEP, not related to some positive worldcheck results on AML side.

Business wise also if business is in the high risk section that would be problematic.

To advise properly i would need some more details about business etc.

Almost every operating EMI should accept you.

Subject to you as a person,- not in the sanctions list, not a PEP, not related to some positive worldcheck results on AML side.

Business wise also if business is in the high risk section that would be problematic.

To advise properly i would need some more details about business etc.
thanks for kind answer how can i connect you any telegram skype ?

My main aim here is not to promote services or affiliate them.

I am sharing my information for a couple reasons:

1. People who go same way might save time by reading the post and knowing something is not exactly the same they expect.
2. FIN sector is a web where you need to know which tool to use where. And this comes only by experience. Sharing is important.

So i wont be able to help you, try to read other threads and look what best suits your business model.

Good luck

Reactions: Forester
My main aim here is not to promote services or affiliate them.

for this case best are people like @Gediminas .

I am sharing my information for a couple reasons:

1. People who go same way might save time by reading the post and knowing something is not exactly the same they expect.
2. FIN sector is a web where you need to know which tool to use where. And this comes only by experience. Sharing is important.

So i wont be able to help you, try to read other threads and look what best suits your business model.

Good luck
Thanks my brother respect

Thank you for your helpful response. Bankera also seems a bit suspicious because they block accounts without notice or reason, citing internal policies. Consequently, I'm avoiding Bankera due to additional fees of 450 GBP upon onboarding. Furthermore, if my application is rejected, my GBP won't be refunded, which seems unfair.
A more common occurrence I've experienced and seen is they take the application fee and just never respond. They don't even bother refusing the application. They just accept all the personal information and whatever the onboarding fee happens to be that week, and then ghost the applicant. In some cases, it takes months of occasional reminders for them to eventually reply. Communication is one Bankera's biggest problems.

Seriously, how can anyone trust the advice of an introducer who makes money on every client he brings to a bank?
It's worth considering that Zen doesn't really have a referral program, while Pervesk will gladly hand out large commissions to referrers.

A serious company should be able to handle its customers without the intercession of an introducer.

The ones who have built any serious company in their life at least once know that it's not only roses while developing a business.

To determine whether a company is serious or not, you should judge it based on data, and not by random "They haven't replied to me fast enough".

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my message.

Latest Threads