Our valued sponsor

Zenus Card

Greetings

I applied for Zenus account and as they confirm that i can get the card within 10 days

But now its more than a month and 10 days and i didnt get the card

I contacted them all that time and they say they are checking with concerned department

Who ever have zenus how long it took to get the card?

I also have a problem with ZENUS Cards.
Applied for an account, and got it approved.
Then started trialling, i.e. funding tests from various sources and then thought ... ah ok what about the card?
Now through the FAQs, I find that I cannot have a card because of where I live (UAE). Not even a virtual one!
By email, this evening, I have asked them, when they knew full well where I lived (after all, it's all part of the KYC process), why did they NOT bring this to my attention?
I am, as a consequence, not very happy with this situation.

I also have a problem with ZENUS Cards.
Applied for an account, and got it approved.
Then started trialling, i.e. funding tests from various sources and then thought ... ah ok what about the card?
Now through the FAQs, I find that I cannot have a card because of where I live (UAE). Not even a virtual one!
By email, this evening, I have asked them, when they knew full well where I lived (after all, it's all part of the KYC process), why did they NOT bring this to my attention?
I am, as a consequence, not very happy with this situation.
I got it after a month and few days

Seems some issues with delivery and logistics

Regarding the card i asked them before i applied and they said yes you can get the card

Before i apply with any bank i ask them before because account without Virtual and Physical cards is not an account at all

Thats why i stopped applying with Blackcatcard because they told me no virtual and no physical cards for me as i live in middle east 2

Latest Threads