Most Western media has said that the death of Prigozhin has strengthened Putin's position. I've not read a single paper that said Putin is weak now. Poisoning would not be as fun as downing his jet after his org. downed several himself.US and Western media:
* Nothing happens to the elite -- you see, a lot of corruption in Russia. Putin is weak.
* Something happens to someone from the elite -- you see, a lot of bloody regime in Russia. Putin is weak.
* Mutany takes place -- Putin is weak.
* Mutany gets resolved by Putin within 24 hours, without blood -- .....aaaahhh, unhandled exception.... Let's keep silent. But Putin is weak.
* Russian agency investigates the act of shooting down the plane -- you see, they even pretend to investigate it. Putin is weak.
Would the US and Western media be able to give any proof as to who shut down the jet?
An agency working for Putin, if he wanted too, could've gotten Prigozhin a) outside of Russia - in Africa b) poison him instead. Not?