Our valued sponsor

Question 200k a year in sales, where to go?

satoshim

May 20, 2022
St Kities
Visit site
So it goes like this: An end customer company selling products worldwide, mainly US, EU and UAE. Assembled from parts imported world wide but mainly from China and the US. I am now flying lean and I assemble and ship out by myself so I can't operate the business remotely as if I were a drop shipper. I am currently operating inside of the EU under a weird regime where you pay a flat tax and you are pretty much done. I have lived almost tax free for 15 years but the game has changed now as I am supposed to pay VAT (where before I didn't). Additionally the regime is not very stable, they could require you to exit retroactively the last 4 years... and that can be very expensive. With the current situation of EU it might be time for me to leave the current country I am in.

I've read "Tax-Free Wealth: How to Build Massive Wealth by Permanently Lowering Your Taxes" and while it is a nice strategy it involves accumulating real estate and I don't want to accumulate property in EU.... so... any recommended strategy?
200k in sales dones't provide a lot of scale so I need a simple plan. Estonia might be good but the lifestyle there seems horrible. If I ship from outside EU I can save the VAT which is from 15k€ to 20K€ per year, customers could pay VAT in their customs but you know... hi%#

It is also important to have a good connection so DHL, FedEX or UPS can pick the shipments at the warehouse. Customers need fast deliveries for this particular need. That is one of the reasons I discard going down to Andorra.

Having to import parts and ship every sale is hard tax-wise.

Last edited:

Latest Threads