Our valued sponsor

AAX Exchange

For the media it is more difficult to find a person to blame here I think. Also it does not seem to be registered anyways so it may just fall into the [random bunch of scams] bucket they do not report on. Just look at sites such as web3isgoinggreat and fintelegram to see stories about financial scams that affect tens / hundreds of thousands of people which basically get no real media attention.

I've been KYC'd for a long time, never used.
Never KYC unless it's a high street exchange, preferably an american or european one that's regulated.

Anyone else, give them darks or find a way to trade without KYC. If you give them KYC docs you run the risk of identity theft or worse (Bitfinex customers receiving letters of lithuanian banks they never heard of because exchange staff used their docs to open bank accounts lol).

Okex used to literally PRETEND to do KYC so i just put a random passport number during KYC, a fake name and they approved the account without asking for any photos of the IDs lol. Many such exchanges that don't verify anything, they just pretend to do KYC.