Our valued sponsor

Accounting myself in Estonia?

Good question. I have no idea but my old CSP is strict on business expenses and I had to literally provide clear proof for everything conf/(%. Tax forms are online to do it. But not sure why you would want to unless you want to save money or dabble in creative accounting.

P.S If your using the E-residency system to operate your Estonia company the damn thing is so involved, especially if registered for VAT, that I would not want to do it without guidance of a CSP or accountant. But you maybe have had a more comfortable experience operating a company via it than me.

Reactions: nyanyanya
provide clear proof for everything conf/(%
Exactly! Currently helping a client with his accountant in HK. It's been 2 months since the end of the year, and the accountant still asks us daily questions. Not the questions I expected to have. For instance, he told us yesterday that the company had over 20+ invoices unpaid, which turned out that he skipped them in a bank statement...It's Osome btw.
I would not want to do it without guidance of a CSP
I am not a professional in accounting, just that company expenses will be really easy.

The only thing that is different for Estonia is that after 50K revenue there is also Cash Flow Statement and Management Report, which are really hard to do.

On this note, any affordable CSP & accounting providers? 1Office seems to be cheap, Xolo is a bit pricey.

On this note, any affordable CSP & accounting providers? 1Office seems to be cheap, Xolo is a bit pricey.

Those were the two I was gonna suggest....lol. We are talking 1,300 euros a year and that includes everything including local contact person, accounting and VAT (if applicable) etc.

Reactions: inector