Our valued sponsor

Activated Exchange Relationships for CRS information

cristiansilva33as

Nov 20, 2017
Visit site
Through this link I see that there are some instructions.

"CRS MCAA activated - Effective for taxable periods starting on or after 01 January 2017" => Does this mean that financial transactions starting from 01/2017 will be reported?

"CRS MCAA activated" => What does that mean ? Have financial transactions been reported from which year?

Yes it means that financial transaction have been reported since 01/2017 some banks have been delayed with the reporting but they come. I got already two letters from my tax office that they have been informed about accounts which I thought they didn't knew about :D I was lucky enough that there wasn't any real activity on them :)

Yes it means that financial transaction have been reported since 01/2017 some banks have been delayed with the reporting but they come. I got already two letters from my tax office that they have been informed about accounts which I thought they didn't knew about :D I was lucky enough that there wasn't any real activity on them :)
In your case, the related countries have what status? "CRS MCAA activated" or "CRS MCAA activated - Effective for taxable ...."?

Latest Threads