Our valued sponsor

ADC Investment Holding Limited

Siscon

Nov 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
Just want to announce regarding a team of persons carrying out a racket under a fraudulent investment company name ADC Investment Holding Limited. This is a scam and this thread is to hopefully warn anyone who will be doing some Google search after having been contacted by them. There website goes as ADC INVESTMENT HOLDING LIMITED | Welcome

If anyone else have also been contacted by them, to comment here...

Purpose of this thread is to protect anyone's hard eared money from this racket.

Thank you for the warning, did you get scammed by this company or where did you get your information from?

Hi Guys,
my Swiss based company has been contacted by ADC Invest too.
Does anyone have more info about them? Reading this post ADC seems to be a fraud.
Any more info will be welcomed
Glad to see that this post has been able to warn someone. They are a 100% fraud! Do your research and then continue discussions, and you will see that this is an organised racket.

Thank you Siscon for your quick replay.

I eventually will post my update here later.
Hello,

Our Switzerland-based company was contacted by ADC Investment Holding as well. We are currently searching for investors and they contacted us. By searching in the Internet I found this interesting forum and we think it's a scam as well but not sure how they work.

What did you find with them?

Hello Paulc,
I sent them a standard NdA to be signed, not received back yet.
They sent us, via WhatsApp, a pdf with a financial proposal that I'm waiting for my attorney's evaluation of . They were quick to ask for a meeting in person this week in Geneve, I am not going.
Paulc, we might talk, if you want.

Best regards

Hello Paulc,
I sent them a standard NdA to be signed, not received back yet.
They sent us, via WhatsApp, a pdf with a financial proposal that I'm waiting for my attorney's evaluation of . They were quick to ask for a meeting in person this week in Geneve, I am not going.
Paulc, we might talk, if you want.

Best regards
Hello,

Yes it would be interesting that we talk about this. You can write me on the following email address:

paulc [ at ] ik.me

Latest Threads