Our valued sponsor

Advantages of Using Moneybookers

gwenpinay

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2009
Visit site
I've not used Moneybookers for longer than a couple of months and already, I'm regretting it because of the fees I get slapped with. It's not only my MB per se, but the charges my local bank(s) charge for SWIFT transfers appears to be so much more than those made with PayPal.

That being said, I'd like to know if anyone has found advantages for using MB over PP.

I was not aware that your local bank would also charge you a fee. I am currently only using Pay Pal and my local bank never charges me any type of fee on any Pay Pal funds that I transfer to my account.

jamesb said:
I was not aware that your local bank would also charge you a fee. I am currently only using Pay Pal and my local bank never charges me any type of fee on any Pay Pal funds that I transfer to my account.
I am also agree with you. My bank never charges me any fee for any transaction with my Paypal account. I have never used Moneybooker service although. Paypal charge a fee of $1 every time I choose a transaction to my bank.

Reactions: gofish2d
Moneybookers is not so popular like Paypal due to it's high transaction charges and reluctance of websites to accept it as mode of payment.Many popular Banks does not accept it's credibility.I can't transfer my money to my local Bank from Moneybookers.So I would not join a site that pays through moneybookers although I am already a member of it.

Latest Threads