Our valued sponsor

Advice needed: Nevis LLC, iOS App and receiving payments.

nettepps

Jun 12, 2019
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking for a solution to publishing iOS Apps on the App Store and most importantly, getting paid.
Does anyone have experience with such a setup?

The director / beneficiary of the company lives in a country without CFC rules / non-EU or US.
The plan is to open a Nevis LLC in combination with a MisterTango EUR account.
The problem is that MisterTango accepts SWIFT Transfers only to their company account, so you have to mention your own company's name the payment has to be allocated to, following the purpose of the payment.
Afaik, Apple 1. Cannot send to an account with a different beneficiary name; 2. Only does SWIFT transfers; 3. Cannot setup a custom payment purpose on the payment.
Is this true?

MisterTango can accept SEPA payments normally though, and the beneficiary name is the own company.
If anyone got any experience with these kind of setups, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I can, in theory. The only problem is receiving payments - since I do not know if Apple does SEPA transfers at all, or allows SWIFT transfers with custom payment purposes / does SWIFT transfers to an other beneficiary.

Apple pay only to the banking details you have registered in your account. On the name of the account only. They also pay in the currency you choose ( it means they exchange first their usd to your currency : Euro, HKD etc).
My matter is more, did you already successfully obtained an app developer account with a Nevis LLC?

No, didn't apply yet. As far as I know, only enrolling in Apple Developer Enterprise program is problematic, not the normal Apple Developer program. As long as I can provide all documents, and the DUNS number, there shouldn't be any problem right?

I have been on a phone call with them, they told me Nevis is not a problem.
I've gotten a reply from Apple Finance Departement about my SWIFT / SEPA question and will post it here:

Hello,

This depends on the country of the bank and the currency. Most payments to EU member states with EUR currency are all sent SEPA. No additional instructions will ever be sent with the payment.

regards,
- redacted -
Apple Finance

so I will continue with the process and hopefully report back with an positive outcome :)

Reactions: Bmw850

Latest Threads